Stephen Black - sunlun Clairvoyant

ozz

Winger
This clairvoyant, Stephen Black from Sunderland, is literally every other video on my Tik Tok feed now.
Anyone else getting all the vids.
To be honest , I haven’t watched one all the way through yet as I just don’t get it. Most of it is so vague it can apply to anyone or anything. Some of it is fairly accurate though.
I know it’s likely a con but I do know several people who have experienced them and being very impressed.

This clairvoyant, Stephen Black from Sunderland, is literally every other video on my Tik Tok feed now.
Anyone else getting all the vids.
To be honest , I haven’t watched one all the way through yet as I just don’t get it. Most of it is so vague it can apply to anyone or anything. Some of it is fairly accurate though.
I know it’s likely a con but I do know several people who have experienced them and being very impressed.
I remember him from Wearside College , he was in my class when I was an apprentice. Canny lad like.

But I know people who had exactly the same opinion as you who have come out of a meeting with them With a totally different view.
I'll tell this one again..my Dad died in 2019..he was in Duckworths funeral home at Red House..open casket..we'd go up and he's lying in peace..he had his watch on..on the day of his funeral i remembered about his watch and asked the funeral director if we could have it..he said it might be a problem as the coffin was closed..anyway after the funeral he comes up to me and gives me the watch..great sentimental value..about six months later my sister went to a clairvoyant/medium show somewhere..he went across to my sister and told her he had a man in touch with him..he spoke accurately about my Dads military service and finished off by saying..'he's glad yous got his watch back'..I didn't know what to say..🤷🏻‍♂️

Not even sure why you’d partake if you weren’t a believer.

For what it’s worth, My opinion is it’s all suggestion and bullshit.
The simplest explanation is almost always the correct one.

People should ask themselves whether they really think somebody has the power to read minds, predict the future and know all about a stranger's life.

Or... is it more likely that it's staged (in some cases) or that the 'clairvoyant' is skilled at reading reactions from cleverly designed prompts and making educated guesses that are often wrong but the wrong answers get overlooked when a right answer comes in.

Back