Stephen Black - sunlun Clairvoyant

I'll tell this one again..my Dad died in 2019..he was in Duckworths funeral home at Red House..open casket..we'd go up and he's lying in peace..he had his watch on..on the day of his funeral i remembered about his watch and asked the funeral director if we could have it..he said it might be a problem as the coffin was closed..anyway after the funeral he comes up to me and gives me the watch..great sentimental value..about six months later my sister went to a clairvoyant/medium show somewhere..he went across to my sister and told her he had a man in touch with him..he spoke accurately about my Dads military service and finished off by saying..'he's glad yous got his watch back'..I didn't know what to say..🤷🏻‍♂️
Did fortune teller work in duckworths

Strange old life he’s had, didn’t he work the doors at one point and is pretty good at the old ju-jitsu.
He was a bit of a bullys dream as a young lad and got into rolling about through that. But regardless of all that shite he couldnt put a fkn cat out!
Fact!
Tough bloke
Used to run combat forum
sorry like, tough my arse

He is good at what he does ie BJJ but honest hes a soft shite
He was a bit of a bullys dream as a young lad and got into rolling about through that. But regardless of all that shite he couldnt put a fkn cat out!
Fact!

Put Gilly away like easy...................

Last edited:
Fact!

Put Gilly away like easy...................
I sparred with him for years. You're full of shite mate.

I'm always impressed by those clairvoyants who help the police to solve murders by telling them the first letter of the suspect's forename and what colour car they drive.

And still get it wrong.

Back