SMB weight loss thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had a setback last week and gained a pound in weight but managed to loose two this week so back to where I should have been last week.

Pretty much been treading water the last month, been wirking daft hours so gym has only been once a week. Knee has been giving me hassle so had to stay off legs and I've done no running. Did squats on Friday for the first time since I did my knee and i could barely walk yesterday!

Weight hovering around 188-190lbs.

Back on it properly next week.

Time to get back on it for holidays in 6 weeks!!

Height - 5"9
Starting weight - 166lbs
Goal Weight - 154 lbs
Goal Date - 20/6/15

Was as low as 148 lbs last year which was just too skinny, but if I don't shift a bit of timber none of my holiday clothes are gonna fit. :lol:

Plan is:
No alcohol during the week - Max 4 pints on a weekend.
At least 7 hours kip per night
Protein source at every meal, vast majority of carbs will be post work out
3 sessions of interval training per week
Lift heavy things ;)

I'm pretty much the same weight as before but hoping to lose some by the end of this week after hitting the gym hard the last few days, only downside is I'm oncall this week so hopefully I don't get any calls halfway through a session.

Down to 13st3lbs from 14st2lbs since mid febuary right now, 1 more lb and it's a stone off so far.

186lbs from 200lbs at Christmas. Very slow weight loss this last month, barely anything and haven't been training for a number of shite excuses. Struggling to cope with everything at the minute.

186lbs from 200lbs at Christmas. Very slow weight loss this last month, barely anything and haven't been training for a number of shite excuses. Struggling to cope with everything at the minute.
Well done... Im struggling to get below 215 after managing to get down from 233. Im at the gym 4 times a week, I eat less/better, drink less etc.. thought my plateau would come a bit later.

Due to a knackered knee i have started this week.
Starting weight 204lbs
First goal 190lbs
End year target 180lbs

Started by cutting out the drink - hopefully for a month-, cutting out eating any crap and started the GCC step thing on Wednesday.

Starting this again after just losing interest more than anything. Got my mates wedding coming up in about six weeks so keen to shift some weight so I don't look a total heff. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back