Shootings in Paris

• Thread starter Deleted member 5265
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Without clicking the link, wikipedia? Really? Try reading books an that. It helps.

No. You are confusing fox news with English. Islamist is a person who believes in Islam.

An Islamist believes in their interpretation of Islam but not all followers of Islam are Islamists. The term Islamist specifically refers to a very, very extreme interpretation of their religious texts and doesn't apply to all Muslims. Unless, of course, you think referring to all Christians as Mormons is fine? That's a less extreme equivalent but an equivalent nonetheless.

Even his own party think he is a joke.
You never know , by the time he has finished even Sunderland might stop voting labour.

on yer bike daft lad, deary me. you are contradicting the evidence and also the poster you were replying to, also destroying the thread

Don't kid yourself that that is the biggest risk. There are plenty of disaffected Muslims who are English or French or nationalised as such willing to die for their cause and take as many with them as possible to their land of virgins and honey. The line being peddled about terrorists sneaking in with refugees I don't buy. That such a calculated plot would be initiated with a dingy across the med. not having it, plays in to the hands of euro policiticans who want to stop the stem and IS will be loving the fact that humane acts are cutting our own throats. I'm tuning into an old cynic but I don't buy the mails front page.
Classic scare the public stuff from The Mail. Its just like when we were told years ago anyone with an Irish accent was going to blow us up.

He's got no chance of ever being our PM.
Even the most staunch labour supporter must be shaking their heads that this clown is their leader

The results of the leadership election suggest that you're quite wrong. His majority voted by his own party was larger than Tony Blair's. A breath of fresh air for politics in general, not just The Labour Party. The Murdoch press are on full attack for the bloke. Shows how much he is viewed as a threat by the Tory puppets and their masters, The Establishment.

I don't agree with all of his policies but nobody has been keeping The Tories in check and here, at last, is somebody brave enough to speak up. The debts they are racking up are incredible while they constantly target the less fortunate.

You may disagree with what he stands for. Nowt wrong with that. But the bloke is no clown.

Even his own party think he is a joke.
You never know , by the time he has finished even Sunderland might stop voting labour.

A number are anti Corbyn but lets be honest, these are the clowns who have just been routed in the election by one of the most unpopular governments in modern history. The party needs to rid itself of the Blairites, they are the problem and not the solution. Corbyn has a huge mandate and won the leadership election at a canter. Like it or not he is going nowhere and the vitriol and pure lies aimed at him by the right press suggest they are plenty worried about him.

Without clicking the link, wikipedia? Really? Try reading books an that. It helps.

No. You are confusing fox news with English. Islamist is a person who believes in Islam.

You've read a book that tells you an Islamist is a person who believes in Islam, with no distinction between their belief system and that which is considered mainstream? Was it a f***ing colouring-in book?

Don't kid yourself that that is the biggest risk. There are plenty of disaffected Muslims who are English or French or nationalised as such willing to die for their cause and take as many with them as possible to their land of virgins and honey. The line being peddled about terrorists sneaking in with refugees I don't buy. That such a calculated plot would be initiated with a dingy across the med. not having it, plays in to the hands of euro policiticans who want to stop the stem and IS will be loving the fact that humane acts are cutting our own throats. I'm tuning into an old cynic but I don't buy the mails front page.

This comes from Reuters international news agency (nothing to do with the mail)
Second Paris attacker likely to have crossed Greece - gov't sources

A second man suspected to have been among the attackers in Paris on Friday is very likely to have entered Europe though Greece, Greek government sources said.

Earlier, a Greek government minister said the holder of a Syrian passport found near the body of one of the gunmen who died in the attacks in Paris had passed through the Greek island of Leros in October.

"It is very likely that a second suspect also passed through Greece. The investigation is continuing," one of the sources said.

A number are anti Corbyn but lets be honest, these are the clowns who have just been routed in the election by one of the most unpopular governments in modern history. The party needs to rid itself of the Blairites, they are the problem and not the solution. Corbyn has a huge mandate and won the leadership election at a canter. Like it or not he is going nowhere and the vitriol and pure lies aimed at him by the right press suggest they are plenty worried about him.
I don't need a right wing press to know that you can't have an out and out pacifist running the country.
In Utopia Corbyn would be a fantastic leader in the real world he is a liability.

I fear for your sanity when the inevitable happens. Few months in are the splits in the shadow cabinet are getting played out in public

That's the shadow cabinet he picked by the way

Classic scare the public stuff from The Mail. Its just like when we were told years ago anyone with an Irish accent was going to blow us up.
See above.....Even now people can't accept that the 'scare-mongerers' might have actually had a point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back