Shootings in Paris

• Thread starter Deleted member 5265
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

France you witless Berk. Who has just been attacked? Your on the wrong side of this argument Neville, and frankly your views offend me.

Funny that as yours offend me. Nobody has invaded France you moron, a handful of terrorist mad man have carried out a hideous crime.

Tweets saying London and Rome are next flying about apparently on ISIS linked Twitter accounts , with the 14th and 15th November mentioned as dates.

A mate of mine who works in London is saying he's going to avoid the tube on Monday morning.

I told him he has a strange sense of risk considering he once tried to persuade me it was a good idea to get a Boris Bike and cycle across Central London from Shoreditch, across London Bridge and into Southwark/Borough when we were so drunk we couldn't see :lol:

I see that wanker Corbyns has cancelled a speech he was going to make about Syria. This **** wants to be our PM, it beggars belief!

And if he had given the speech you would be calling him crass and saying it was inappropriate. :rolleyes:

You do realise that not all Muslims are islamists and that islamists is a term used to refer only to those who want Sharia Law and beyond worldwide, don't you?
It IS up to reasonable islamists to try. Same as I do and you do, about lesser things. Bullys at school, domestic violence et cetera. You made a wierd point. Probably incorrectly. I bit. Apologies.

It is simple at a level. Teach ya kids right from wrong.

Aye pal you'll be looking a long time for those reasonable islamists.

Read my post again. Not all Muslims are Islamists. Islamists, specifically, are the unreasonable extremists - those who want Sharia Law worldwide, who want life to mean pretty much nothing, who want to rewrite history in their appalling ideology. THERE ARE NO REASONABLE ISLAMISTS! There are, however, reasonable Muslims...

Really? That's funny because I know some islamists whom take massive offence to the above. Islam and islamists are amazing people . unfortunately you seem to base your entire life on fox news. Ooops. No reasonable islamists you say? Ha. Ignorant fool.

When a couple of posters suggested that this could be the case last night,
they were given terrible abuse...One poster wrote F*** O** in bold letters.
( BTW It seems strange that some pple get banned for certain indiscretions and others don't. I don't believe in banning
as such, adults should be free to say what they want, but I don't like the double standards that operate on this board)
Guy on the press preview on Sky has just summed this situation up .
If 0.1 % of the asylum seekers are terrorists we have just allowed 1500 into Europe.
Last nights atrocities were carried out by eight people.
A sobering thought

If 0.1 % of the asylum seekers are terrorists we have just allowed 1500 into Europe.
A sobering thought

Oh noooooo

If 0.1 % of witherwack are Nazis we are doooooomed. Sobering!? Aye if you are constantly pist.

A sobering thought
It does beggar belief that Merkel said.... if anyone from Syria could get safely into Europe then they would be given asylum
(basically no questions asked) When people warned against this you they were given abuse, called right wing bigots e.t.c..
Grown up politics, as opposed to emotional knee jerk reactions, seem to be an alien concept to our 'Leaders'

A sobering thought

Don't kid yourself that that is the biggest risk. There are plenty of disaffected Muslims who are English or French or nationalised as such willing to die for their cause and take as many with them as possible to their land of virgins and honey. The line being peddled about terrorists sneaking in with refugees I don't buy. That such a calculated plot would be initiated with a dingy across the med. not having it, plays in to the hands of euro policiticans who want to stop the stem and IS will be loving the fact that humane acts are cutting our own throats. I'm tuning into an old cynic but I don't buy the mails front page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back