Shootings in Paris

• Thread starter Deleted member 5265
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

No i would just point it out if i saw it. If i knew someone who knocked his missus about, i would probably have a word, and if i even remotely thought i knew of anyone including family, of been linked to mass killings or child sex cases, i would personally want to knock fuck out of them and i would certainly not turn a blind eye to it and sympathise in any way. Am i offended that people want to stop racism in grounds? No. Am i offended that people don't like women beaters? No. Would i be offended if someone wanted me to help stop people who kill innocent people and chop their heads off etc? Er, no why the fuck should i be?
All reasonable.

Your last point spells it out though. If you want to go to every Muslim in the UK and ask them to condemn what happened I'm sure the overwhelming majority would. What people on this thread seem to be asking is why people aren't spontaneously marching in the streets. The answer is a. They don't associate themselves with these acts and b. They have their own lives to lead.

I'd be amazed if you could find ordinary people that would excuse or sympathise with the mass murder of innocent people.

Tweets saying London and Rome are next flying about apparently on ISIS linked Twitter accounts , with the 14th and 15th November mentioned as dates.

Defend scum? :lol:

That rant is extraordinary. I say it again for you as you've got the wrong end of the stick. I'm not making a point about domestic violence. It's an analogy. It isn't legitimate to ask all men what they are doing about it. I thought it might help you to work out why putting a blanket responsibility on all Muslims is idiotic. Cowboys and Indians was a reference to the impression you're giving that there is a single entity of Islam. It's the same kind of thinking as "if you've nothing to hide you've nothing to fear" or "if you're not with us you're against us". It's not up to Islam to stop extremists any more than its up to Christians to somehow stop child abuse by priests. Extremists and abusers have ways of justifying to themselves that what they are doing isn't wrong. Of course rational people will condemn their acts but to expect all people to broadcast that condemnation is nonsense.

It IS up to reasonable islamists to try. Same as I do and you do, about lesser things. Bullys at school, domestic violence et cetera. You made a wierd point. Probably incorrectly. I bit. Apologies.

It is simple at a level. Teach ya kids right from wrong.

At least two of the terrorists believed to have arrived in Greece as so called asylum seekers.
When a couple of posters suggested that this could be the case last night,
they were given terrible abuse...One poster wrote F*** O** in bold letters.
( BTW It seems strange that some pple get banned for certain indiscretions and others don't. I don't believe in banning
as such, adults should be free to say what they want, but I don't like the double standards that operate on this board)

All reasonable.

Your last point spells it out though. If you want to go to every Muslim in the UK and ask them to condemn what happened I'm sure the overwhelming majority would. What people on this thread seem to be asking is why people aren't spontaneously marching in the streets. The answer is a. They don't associate themselves with these acts and b. They have their own lives to lead.

I'd be amazed if you could find ordinary people that would excuse or sympathise with the mass murder of innocent people.
Unfortunately alot of the social media is full off celebrations for the attacks and looking forward to the next ones!!! Kids on social media...are they not 'ordinary'? It's these young idiots that do what the older ones tell them to do.

When a couple of posters suggested that this could be the case last night,
they were given terrible abuse...One poster wrote F*** O** in bold letters.
( BTW It seems strange that some pple get banned for certain indiscretions and others don't. I don't believe in banning
as such, adults should be free to say what they want, but I don't like the double standards that operate on this board)
It wasn't rocket science Isis even told us this was how they would attack us.

It IS up to reasonable islamists to try. Same as I do and you do, about lesser things. Bullys at school, domestic violence et cetera. You made a wierd point. Probably incorrectly. I bit. Apologies.

It is simple at a level. Teach ya kids right from wrong.

You do realise that not all Muslims are islamists and that islamists is a term used to refer only to those who want Sharia Law and beyond worldwide, don't you?

All reasonable.

I don't want every Muslim to say it's nowt to do with them.
What is a massive concern to me,and others, is there are a large amount who although don't want to kill etc, they DO have sympathy with their reasons.That's the scary part. When you have people a bit on the fence, then they can easily be persuaded to join one side.
I think a lot of Muslims are a bit wary of taking the western side, or speaking out. We could all go on and we all have on other threads, and i should have stopped earlier, so i will leave you with this. When me and others said this would happen, when others said it was worth the risk, then i will say obviously no reasonable person wanted this. The same goes for people like me who were against this refugee flow after the threat.We aren't racist bigots. The more we all call each other only plays into the scumbags hands.
We all have our way we think would work best.The main thing we all need to realise is we are all after the best solution.People get angry after such incidents, me included. Let's save our hate for the scum who have done this, and are planning more acts all the time.

I don't want every Muslim to say it's nowt to do with them.
What is a massive concern to me,and others, is there are a large amount who although don't want to kill etc, they DO have sympathy with their reasons.That's the scary part. When you have people a bit on the fence, then they can easily be persuaded to join one side.
I think a lot of Muslims are a bit wary of taking the western side, or speaking out. We could all go on and we all have on other threads, and i should have stopped earlier, so i will leave you with this. When me and others said this would happen, when others said it was worth the risk, then i will say obviously no reasonable person wanted this. The same goes for people like me who were against this refugee flow after the threat.We aren't racist bigots. The more we all call each other only plays into the scumbags hands.
We all have our way we think would work best.The main thing we all need to realise is we are all after the best solution.People get angry after such incidents, me included. Let's save our hate for the scum who have done this, and are planning more acts all the time.
Good post.

I see that wanker Corbyns has cancelled a speech he was going to make about Syria. This **** wants to be our PM, it beggars belief!

You do realise that not all Muslims are islamists and that islamists is a term used to refer only to those who want Sharia Law and beyond worldwide, don't you?
No. I do realise islamists are people who believe in Islam. Can you trawl about and demand to be offended easily on owt else?
Is Islamist offensive? You'll have to provide me with a list of words that are acceptable to you for future reference.

Tweets saying London and Rome are next flying about apparently on ISIS linked Twitter accounts , with the 14th and 15th November mentioned as dates.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if we are targetted next. Hopefully intelligence services are a step ahead of whatever they are planning anywhere

The little conspiracy bell has rang a few times for me today tbh, the constant reports the killers were calm and detached. I know what actually happened before anyone starts, I'm more leaning toward the killers are brainwashed and zombiefied by IS, they truly believe they are walking into paradise, not surrounded in the blood of dead innocents at their hands.

Again. Impossible. Insane.

Drugs. They will have pumped themselves full of cocaine.

I see that wanker Corbyns has cancelled a speech he was going to make about Syria. This **** wants to be our PM, it beggars belief!
He's got no chance of ever being our PM.
Even the most staunch labour supporter must be shaking their heads that this clown is their leader

No. I do realise islamists are people who believe in Islam. Can you trawl about and demand to be offended easily on owt else?
Is Islamist offensive? You'll have to provide me with a list of words that are acceptable to you for future reference.

Read my post again. Not all Muslims are Islamists. Islamists, specifically, are the unreasonable extremists - those who want Sharia Law worldwide, who want life to mean pretty much nothing, who want to rewrite history in their appalling ideology. THERE ARE NO REASONABLE ISLAMISTS! There are, however, reasonable Muslims...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back