Sections of our fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ this

After the match there was a lot of us stood and clapped the lads off the field, the booing started as the ref was walking to the tunnel. Why would people be clapping the team and booing them at the same time?

I'm not saying everyone was booing, but it was clear that there were boo's and negativity directed at the style.....didn't Poyet elude to this too?

I'm not saying everyone was booing, but it was clear that there were boo's and negativity directed at the style.....didn't Poyet elude to this too?

I honestly think the boos were aimed at the ref not the players but there could have been a few booing the players I suppose, sounds more like confusion as to what people were booing to me.

Booing your team is never acceptable... all negative comments and feelings should be vented on here and never, ever at the game. All support, all the time whilst at the stands!

I even think that you should never say anything negative about the team when talking to anyone who is not a SAFC fan. Always keep it positive. The negative stuff is to be discussed amongst fans only.

I think all the mags comments are just for fun... something to talk about and have a good laugh. I wouldn't put too much stock on it.

I never heard any booing where I was other than to the ref, there's always been the Mag threads and there is no right way to play football to win games other than creating chances and scoring.

Other than that you're spot on.

Threads on here after Burnley away talking about how we should be going to burnley and taking 3 points!!!!
I've obviously missed this swashbuckling side that's swept through the premier league for the last few seasons!
As @SAFCForever101 says we need to be patient and find ourselves an identity. All this chopping and changing of managers is a waste of time. We've got a canny one now who performed a miracle last season so a bit of patience would be nice.

The people booing have paid just as much as you to get in, so yes its absolutely fine

They are the people who'll be first to fuck off if it goes tits up. So it's not fine, impossible to please.

Booing your team is never acceptable... all negative comments and feelings should be vented on here and never, ever at the game. All support, all the time whilst at the stands!

I even think that you should never say anything negative about the team when talking to anyone who is not a SAFC fan. Always keep it positive. The negative stuff is to be discussed amongst fans only.

I think all the mags comments are just for fun... something to talk about and have a good laugh. I wouldn't put too much stock on it.
I'm guilty of doing that like.

After the last few days we have seen some disappointing, yet not surprising, behavior by some of our fans
  • On here - Constant negativity and threads about the Mags
  • Boo'ing and frustration at the match on Sat
Why the constant negativity? we are trying to build something, yet some on here expect it overnight! acting almost like spoiled children.

Why the constant threads about them up the road? We call them obsessed! We are just as bad.

The main issue is the boo'ing and very vocal frustration at the match, we pass it around and its 'get the fucker forward man!' hoof it up and it's 'keep the fucker on the deck!'. These people who boo because we are trying to play in the right way and embed a style of play throughout the club are utter morons and the match would be better off without them.

No wonder we have such a high turnover of managers.

Vent over!
Are you implying that we are unique in the way we act at the match and how we have an interest in our local rivals, because I could put a cany wedge on us being no different to 99% of every supporter in this country.

Are you implying that we are unique in the way we act at the match and how we have an interest in our local rivals, because I could put a cany wedge on us being no different to 99% of every supporter in this country.
Rivalry is good and every club/fan who has a neighbour/rival will relate to it.
I'm afraid ours is beginning to border on obsession now though and almost a little creepy and unhealthy. Trouble is people like you just can't see the woods for the trees on this issue unfortunately.

I'm guilty of doing that like.
I am sure we all are, but I've been making it a point not to - it just looks bad (well, at least I think so) when you're bad mouthing your team in front of non-fans. It gives them ammo to talk about the team and the fans.

How about we all just accept we all want what is best for our club and accept we all have different opinions and stop demanding fans behave in the way you want them too

I am sure we all are, but I've been making it a point not to - it just looks bad (well, at least I think so) when you're bad mouthing your team in front of non-fans. It gives them ammo to talk about the team and the fans.
Sorry I meant I'll defend us, even when I know I am wrong, in front of opposition fans.

But will slag the useless twats off on here and in front of other sunderland fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back