Saucy Burger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cracking Advert, Has anyone been yet ?
Was there on an 'opening VIP night'.....nice ambience, but the food wasn't the best I have to say. To me a burger is something you can shove in your mouth and bite? The one I was served? well. Red Rum couldn't have jumped over the fecker. Making rocket science out of meat in a bun. 6/10.

Went the other night. Overpriced and food was incredibly average. Doubt I will be back like. Fancy graphics on walls and metal pots and boards for bait. That is all well and good but bait didn't hit the spot.

Went the other night. Overpriced and food was incredibly average. Doubt I will be back like. Fancy graphics on walls and metal pots and boards for bait. That is all well and good but bait didn't hit the spot.

Yea pretty much my thoughts actually.

Making rocket science out of meat in a bun.
but don't burgers these days have to have a wow factor! word of mouth marketing these days is thru people taking a photo of it and sticking it on facebook... its needs to jump out by looking like something they'd have on that man v food tv show...

I'm still trying to work out if the bearded male who was featured a few times in the video wasn't our very own Death Trooper - OOPS, Desert Dweller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back