Saucy Burger

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Augustus Gloop would have a field day with the Monster Muncher (£11.95) – a 7oz hamburger topped with pickled onion Monster Munch and Honey Nut Cheerios, wrestling for space with cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato and pickles."

:eek:

f***ing burgers with breakfast cereal in???

I hate the place already!

Burgers are pretty much my favourite bait, why don't places just keep them simple and offer good simple burgers with standard toppings.

I predict the menu will be totally changed in a matter of months after people have tried the novelty shite and then went back to a more standard burger.

"Augustus Gloop would have a field day with the Monster Muncher (£11.95) – a 7oz hamburger topped with pickled onion Monster Munch and Honey Nut Cheerios, wrestling for space with cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato and pickles."

:eek:

What the very fuck is that catastophe

f***ing burgers with breakfast cereal in???

I hate the place already!

Burgers are pretty much my favourite bait, why don't places just keep them simple and offer good simple burgers with standard toppings.

I predict the menu will be totally changed in a matter of months after people have tried the novelty shite and then went back to a more standard burger.

Agreed, it's a god awful menu. Obviously Monster Munch are nice, but in a burger, no thanks, especially not with Honey Nut Cheerios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back