Saucy Burger

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he's not. He, like moi, is pissed off at the state of modern society in which twattish upstarts think it is hip and cool to serve idiotic food like that and pretend they are "out there" and "cutting edge", and probably think their infantile menu and inane-but-attempting-to-be-meaningful slogan "Life's meant to be saucy innit" or some such drivel is going to persuade suckers to come to their overpriced cunthole.

There, I've said it. (Folds arms and purses lips).

Here man you're an oldie like me , I don't think you're the target audience

instead of spending every waking second on here why don't you head out tonight and and experience some actual life ? I can't go out as I'm poorly and waiting to have surgery which will mean months of recovery and seeing you wasting your life on here is really f***ing depressing I wish I was young and healthy and not a care in the world

instead of spending every waking second on here why don't you head out tonight and and experience some actual life ? I can't go out as I'm poorly and waiting to have surgery which will mean months of recovery and seeing you wasting your life on here is really f***ing depressing I wish I was young and healthy and not a care in the world

Wow someone really doesn't like monster munch

Seriously though I'm sorry to hear you're unwell

Genuinely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back