Sam Byram Sunderland bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

So you would be willing to do that journey every time you fancy nipping to a decent shop, going to a decent restaurant, night out etc etc

It's all relative, Clyne is too cheap at 12 million and must have some clause for the Saints to accept that offer.
I used to do a similar run every day to and from Manchester, do days graft, head home, eat me dinner ,go to bed and start again the next day and I was on a grand a day......Footballers- shit'em.

You have a f***ing decent run if you do it in 4.5 hours. And probably a speeding ticket to boot with all of the cameras.

I use the A1 and I'd say 4.5 hours is easy done. We managed it in just over 5 for the cup final and we stopped twice on the way and I wasn't gunning it.

The worst part is getting to Peterborough and thinking you're nearly there because the train is only a short journey away but it's still the thick end of 100 miles :lol:

It's been two weeks since this thread started and he's still in Leeds. What a farce. If he's Sunderland bound then he should have got here ages ago.

I use the A1 and I'd say 4.5 hours is easy done. We managed it in just over 5 for the cup final and we stopped twice on the way and I wasn't gunning it.

The worst part is getting to Peterborough and thinking you're nearly there because the train is only a short journey away but it's still the thick end of 100 miles :lol:
I usually do it in 5 hours with a brief stop. 300 miles to London and you're doing it at an average speed of 67 mph. Barely ever not some sort of hold up en route.

Also, when you get close to any urban population the traffic stops!

Our resident Peterborough man @Billy Batts will confirm that this is true.

You have a f***ing decent run if you do it in 4.5 hours. And probably a speeding ticket to boot with all of the cameras.
Nee cameras in 2000 on the 62, none that i can recall and in a Bedford Rascal ( my own Hezbollah terrorist van) at a constant 50, 60, 70 and sometimes even 75 mph. good money but bloody tiring mind i only had to work 4 days a week.

Bloke I know works with his dad and was at some event on Friday with the both of them and Sam Bryam said he hasn't got a clue where he will be but that there have been no offers as yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back