Sam Byram Sunderland bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

No doubt it now means he is mint and we should have spent 8m on him. Oh how things change.o. I was under the impression he did not want to sign for us because he wanted to keep his options open and that we had made a 8,000,0000 bid for him. Or maybe it was paper talk.

Not sure it worked like that. But i can almost gaurentee we wont spend 8mill on a championship player in his 20s. As good as he may well be we just wont. Boyhood everton fan anyway
Wouldn't surprise me if it did mind, other teams would look at the price tag and think well our lads better than him, we want the same sort of fee. 8m for a kid who's hardly played first team football is shocking from Bournemouths part. Unless he goes on to be class that is!

297 miles from Sunderland, 45 minutes on a plane, 41/2 hours drive. FFS, clubs in the North East are not on the other side of the world.:oops::oops:
So you would be willing to do that journey every time you fancy nipping to a decent shop, going to a decent restaurant, night out etc etc

Everton reckon he's not for sale, so nailed on now! Byram as his replacement makes sense but £8m is far too steep when Clyne who is an England international is going for £12m.
It's all relative, Clyne is too cheap at 12 million and must have some clause for the Saints to accept that offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back