Salvio from Benfica €25m

Status
Not open for further replies.

So there's a poxy sport site popped up on Newsnow which says Salvia's representatives have flown to London to have talks with SAFC directors. What SAFC people would be in London now?

Arnau was once Messi's captain does that mean he's a better player. Pickford, Watmore, Gooch, Robson, Greenwood and Honeyman all featured for the first team last season. When was the last time that amount of players was on the fringes? But nah they are all shite cos the captain went to Bradford.
They are on the fringes because our squad is f***ing pathetic and we don't have enough players

So there's a poxy sport site popped up on Newsnow which says Salvia's representatives have flown to London to have talks with SAFC directors. What SAFC people would be in London now?

The article I read said that they were in London with a view to selling a number of different players, not just Salvio.

Sounded like Benfica are trying to have a clear out.

They are on the fringes because our squad is f***ing pathetic and we don't have enough players
Gan support them up the road then!
From feb onwards our form and points collected clearly indicate your post to be riddled with untruth and piffle.

Were not spending 20 odd million quid on anyone
You know this how?
Conjecture only and I suspect you'll be proven wrong, maybe not this window but if we dont get relegated then deffo next july

Can't read the article as you need to be a premium member to access. However, the comments seem evenly split between "he's brilliant and should not be sold for only 25m" and "he's good but has dodgy knees so shoul cash in now".

Best comment on his propensity to be injured is that you couldn't make an elbow out of both of his knees!

From feb onwards our form and points collected clearly indicate your post to be riddled with untruth and piffle.

You know this how?
Conjecture only and I suspect you'll be proven wrong, maybe not this window but if we dont get relegated then deffo next july

You suspect i will be proven wrong?
Or you suspect i will be proven right?

Apparently there are talks in London.

No one has any idea what about, or who is involved, BUT it is definately London, and there will definately be talking (and pigeons).

We are on the cusp of a swoop, cannot say who.

The swoop is an audacious one from a great height, the player in question liked the word swoop on twitter, so he is clearly very adept at dropping hints.

He also liked fruit pastilles, not sure what the releveance is but I think it means we are signing a centre forward from Papa New Guinea on a short term deal, either that or painting the seats.

Hope this helps.

Obviously been a while since you were down here marra.

You know this how?

We were very lucky as we had a full squad to pick from as we were injury free, which is a huge credit to Sam.

A couple of injuries to that side and we'd have been relegated.

Our squad is shite, but we have a half decent starting 9, which saw is through.

Only Pickford and watmore should and will be anywhere near the squad and even watmore is debatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back