Salvio from Benfica €25m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange. Regardless he clearly isn't in SAFC's plans as he certainly isn't in France. I see nowt wrong with him ending up at Bradford anyway, good club and I'm sure he'll forge a decent career for himself. Him ending up their is hardly reason to write off the rest of the youths.
I'm not writing off all of our youths I was just simply correcting people who were saying he's not at the club anymore....

I'm not writing off all of our youths I was just simply correcting people who were saying he's not at the club anymore....
I know mate. My original reply was to the bloke who'd decided all the academy was shite cos Agnew was going to Bradford though. How come he is still here then?

Gooch was injured while he was at Doncaster.

People are missing him off the list because we don't have him any more because it was decided he wasn't good enough you muppet.
He's 21 years old you muppet if the people in charge can't see he's not good enough by the time he's at least 19 he shouldn't still be there it's 2 years taking up a space in team that someone else could of had who has got q chance of bee
Strange. Regardless he clearly isn't in SAFC's plans as he certainly isn't in France. I see nowt wrong with him ending up at Bradford anyway, good club and I'm sure he'll forge a decent career for himself. Him ending up their is hardly reason to write off the rest of the youths.
I know mate. My original reply was to the bloke who'd decided all the academy was shite cos Agnew was going to Bradford though. How come he is still here then?
because Bradford deemed him not enough and sent him back

Completely respect your point of view and enjoy the optimism. Just my opinion is the current crop are far from prem footballers other than Pickford. Asoro is anyone's guess but the Robsons, Gooch's etc aren't anywhere near first team football for me.
agree but say gooch when seen always seems quick on his feet and into a players face to close him down , where some one like lens loses control of the ball its 2 foot away and he gives up on it .some kids have come in say for 15 minutes and shown more fight than he has done in 90 fuck knows what dick seen in him

He's 21 years old you muppet if the people in charge can't see he's not good enough by the time he's at least 19 he shouldn't still be there it's 2 years taking up a space in team that someone else could of had who has got q chance of bee

know the facts before you spout shite mate. He wasn't 'sent' back at all

You haven't got a clue man. One of our best players in recent times was about 25 before he kicked a ball in the top flight. Players mature at different ages. Agnew might not be good enough, probably not, that doesn't mean the rest aren't.

You haven't a clue what your talking about regarding Agnew. He was not sent back at all. Spouting shite without knowing an ounce about the situation.

Completely respect your point of view and enjoy the optimism. Just my opinion is the current crop are far from prem footballers other than Pickford. Asoro is anyone's guess but the Robsons, Gooch's etc aren't anywhere near first team football for me.

As of today, agree they aren't ready for first team but I'm hopeful some will be in time

You haven't got a clue man. One of our best players in recent times was about 25 before he kicked a ball in the top flight. Players mature at different ages. Agnew might not be good enough, probably not, that doesn't mean the rest aren't.
Who else have I mentioned like ?my point is we hold onto young players that are no good for far to long

Who else have I mentioned like ?my point is we hold onto young players that are no good for far to long

How many youngsters that we have released have made their way back up then marra and matured at a a older age?

I seen that as well, Kristean Heneage saying it was only an interest in him a few days ago now negotiating in London for his services. A touch injury prone he quotes but is lightening quick and dangerous. Whether he is or not I don't know, never seen him play.

Probably already mentioned, but the lad extended his contract for another 2 years in June this year. This will only but add to his value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back