Salvio from Benfica €25m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooch couldn't make an impact at Doncaster, what makes you think he's good enough for us?

Asoro had a decent debut, but he is far too lightweight at the minute for the prem, he would be destroyed.

People are burying their heads in the sand thinking we have a decent squad.
Gooch was injured while he was at Doncaster.

peope spout the same shit every year the fact Agnew has juts signed for Bradford for nowt speaks volumes now people are just missing him off the list of promising youngsters we have
People are missing him off the list because we don't have him any more because it was decided he wasn't good enough you muppet.

What I've seen. A few examples, Pickford will become one of best keepers in league, we've just witnessed a 17 year old play up front on his own for the 1st team and he scored a great goal and created another. He clearly has pace and awareness, highly promising.
We also have a crop of others who have a chance - personally I really like the look of both Ethan Robson and Lynden Gooch. I also know from coaches at the club that Maja is very well thought of.
Why anyone would be negative about this highly encouraging crop of young players I really don't know! Of course they all need to progress and develop but let's hope a few of them make it big!

Asoro is 17 ffs!!!! I really don't think the club are thinking he's ready for the 1st team in the PL but he is clearly very very promising and talented
i saw a lad post after the game. Saying he thought this lad was supposed to be fast as fuck he was shit? Ffs I only he took his goal he reminded me of a raw young Defoe I ain't gaining to compare him to Defoe at all but he took it so cool then involved in another, in a league game if he came off the bench and done that this place would explode like it did with whatmore ,these lads are brung on in academy's most don't make it but now and again ,,,,, Henderson ,like you say why do some be negative fuck knows mate

Gooch was injured while he was at Doncaster.

People are missing him off the list because we don't have him any more because it was decided he wasn't good enough you muppet.

He's still under contract

He'll get a contract at a decent standard he's a canny little player. Seems a canny lad aswell who's had nothing but good things to say about the club since he left.

Hasn't left yet, still an safc player at minute

People dont actually believe we're going to spend 25 million on one player do they :lol:

We'll be lucky to spend that all summer man

What I've seen. A few examples, Pickford will become one of best keepers in league, we've just witnessed a 17 year old play up front on his own for the 1st team and he scored a great goal and created another. He clearly has pace and awareness, highly promising.
We also have a crop of others who have a chance - personally I really like the look of both Ethan Robson and Lynden Gooch. I also know from coaches at the club that Maja is very well thought of.
Why anyone would be negative about this highly encouraging crop of young players I really don't know! Of course they all need to progress and develop but let's hope a few of them make it big!

Asoro is 17 ffs!!!! I really don't think the club are thinking he's ready for the 1st team in the PL but he is clearly very very promising and talented

Completely respect your point of view and enjoy the optimism. Just my opinion is the current crop are far from prem footballers other than Pickford. Asoro is anyone's guess but the Robsons, Gooch's etc aren't anywhere near first team football for me.

I agree about Asoro, I'm just saying we need to sign more than 2 or 3 first team players, because our squad is so small. We couldn't cope with a few injuries, despite people saying the young lads could come in.

We are not in a position to risk it just yet, when (I'm confident) we are a mid table side then yes we can afford to gamble, at the minute we simply can't.

Take Robson for instance (he is the left back isn't he) the other night against Dijon, the winger went past him like he wasn't there next thing it's 2-2.

That was April, he IS still an safc player for now
Strange. Regardless he clearly isn't in SAFC's plans as he certainly isn't in France. I see nowt wrong with him ending up at Bradford anyway, good club and I'm sure he'll forge a decent career for himself. Him ending up their is hardly reason to write off the rest of the youths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back