SAFC and Everton FC officially supporting Bradley's Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to cancel my visit to see Bradley as he's really unwell.

"Bradley has had a really bad night he has been in a lot of pain, he is trying to sleep it off now. Unfortunately this is the reality of child hood cancer and it breaks my heart. I love showing all you guys his happy smiley face but behind close doors Bradley suffers really bad. Please keep him in your thoughts for him to get well soon. It is truly heart breaking seeing him like this "
:cry::cry:

"Bradley has had a really bad night he has been in a lot of pain, he is trying to sleep it off now. Unfortunately this is the reality of child hood cancer and it breaks my heart. I love showing all you guys his happy smiley face but behind close doors Bradley suffers really bad. Please keep him in your thoughts for him to get well soon. It is truly heart breaking seeing him like this "

:cry:

Lost a family member to pancreatic cancer last year, it is horrible what this illness does to people. My thoughts are with all connected to Bradley. :cry:

Poor Bradley :cry: :cry: :cry:

My little lad had toothache last night and was crying with pain. As a parent that was awful to see, this is unthinkable.

Bradley is at hospital all day tomorrow so hopefully the next course of action will be decided.

My little lad fell and bumped his head at nursery and was in a lot of pain. I was no good with that never mind this. Their strength is something else, I don't even wanna start to imagine

Can't wait for tomorrow's event. Hopefully raise some good funds. Still tickets available or pay at the door.

An evening with Kevin Ball, in aid of Bradley Lowery's Fight.

This will be a great night with something for everyone so please bring along your wives/girlfriends/mams/aunts etc.

Saturday 8th October at Easington Welfare Centre.

Tickets £20.

Doors open 4:30pm.
5pm England v Malta on the big screen.

Then from 7pm onwards:
Kevin Ball
Entertainment from local band 'The Wish'
Auction
Raffle
Buffet Food
Late Bar
Smart Casual Dress

Paypal accepted or cash on delivery.
Tables of 10 or individual tickets available.

Please come along and support an amazing little boy.
Every penny counts.

Update oh and bumpity bump

Bradley has been loads better today thank goodness. He has had a trip up the hospital to get his bloods checked and get a stem cell transfusion in the hope it will help him recover for his next round of chemo. Unfortunately he has not been eating enough and is losing weight so he has had to have his ng feeding tube put back in. But finishing on a positive note we have a weekend off hospital and are planning a trip to Blackpool tomorrow for a lovely family day out. Thanks for supporting us guys ❤️❤️❤️

Arghh bless
"Thank you everyone for your help with places to stay yesterday. Everywhere we tried seemed fully booked. We did manage to get a place but when we went unfortunately it wasn't clean enough for Bradley to stop in so we had to ask for refund and leave. Bradley really had his heart on staying so we paid a little bit over what we would normally but it was worth every penny to see his face light up. He had a fab time with a lot more fun to come today. This is part of Bradley's reaction when we got to the hotel but I did miss the best bit"

Arghh bless
"Thank you everyone for your help with places to stay yesterday. Everywhere we tried seemed fully booked. We did manage to get a place but when we went unfortunately it wasn't clean enough for Bradley to stop in so we had to ask for refund and leave. Bradley really had his heart on staying so we paid a little bit over what we would normally but it was worth every penny to see his face light up. He had a fab time with a lot more fun to come today. This is part of Bradley's reaction when we got to the hotel but I did miss the best bit"

Where was that at?

Rough as fuck, only my second venture to vibe this year... Some of yous will know what that is :lol:

Anyway had a cracking night :cool:
Respect marra. I don't think I've been in there since it was the norseman.

Great night last night. Loved it.

Cracking turn out as well, around 150 I think. No idea what was raised as yet.

#HawayTheBrad
Gutted I missed it. I really fancied that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back