SAFC and Everton FC officially supporting Bradley's Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this idea has been mentioned previously and/or if it fits in with time scales for when the money is likely to be needed for Bradley but....

I know it's only the end of September but in our office yesterday there was mention of two dreaded words... SECRET SANTA.

What I suggested doing was rather than spending £10 each on buying 'shite' for each other, why don't we put the money together and make a charitable donation - of course, I put forward Bradley's Fight as an ideal recipient. Just wonder if any other workplaces do Secret Santa and/or exchange cards and might consider making a donation to Bradley's pot instead.... :?:

Not sure if this idea has been mentioned previously and/or if it fits in with time scales for when the money is likely to be needed for Bradley but....

I know it's only the end of September but in our office yesterday there was mention of two dreaded words... SECRET SANTA.

What I suggested doing was rather than spending £10 each on buying 'shite' for each other, why don't we put the money together and make a charitable donation - of course, I put forward Bradley's Fight as an ideal recipient. Just wonder if any other workplaces do Secret Santa and/or exchange cards and might consider making a donation to Bradley's pot instead.... :?:

That's a great idea to be honest. I hope you get the green light, and others follow your lead and suggest it at their places of work.

A couple of years ago a lot of Bradley's supporters didn't send Xmas cards and donated instead.

There are no timescales, fundraising will be ongoing as treatment and therefore costs will be ongoing.

That's a great idea to be honest. I hope you get the green light, and others follow your lead and suggest it at their places of work.

A couple of years ago a lot of Bradley's supporters didn't send Xmas cards and donated instead.

There are no timescales, fundraising will be ongoing as treatment and therefore costs will be ongoing.
I haven't bought Christmas Cards for years and usually give something to either the RNLI, St Benedicts Hospice or the patients fund at the nursing home my mam was in.

This year I'll give my £20 to Bradley!!

*That's far more than I'd spend on cards to be fair!!

An evening with Kevin Ball, in aid of Bradley Lowery's Fight.

This will be a great night with something for everyone so please bring along your wives/girlfriends/mams/aunts etc.

Saturday 8th October at Easington Welfare Centre.

Tickets £20.

Doors open 4:30pm.
5pm England v Malta on the big screen.

Then from 7pm onwards:
Kevin Ball
Entertainment from local band 'The Wish'
Auction
Raffle
Buffet Food
Late Bar
Smart Casual Dress

Paypal accepted or cash on delivery.
Tables of 10 or individual tickets available.

Please come along and support an amazing little boy.
Every penny counts.

I've just noticed this was the last update about how he was and it was posted on Thursday

"Bradley is feeling a little unwell after theatre today, so he is going to rest up till tomorrow and choose his first picture, so u all still have time to enter,
Do your best Bradley Superman pose, then text BRAD02 £1 to 70070 and post your screen shots below"
I hope it's not because things aren't going well because it's unusual to go so long without an update
Oh and bump from Pg 2

Spoke with his mam earlier.
He's a bit poorly from chemo side effects. New chemo should've started on Friday but his bloods were nowhere near recovered enough.
So until they do he can't start the next bout of chemo.

Spoke with his mam earlier.
He's a bit poorly from chemo side effects. New chemo should've started on Friday but his bloods were nowhere near recovered enough.
So until they do he can't start the next bout of chemo.
I had a feeling something wasn't quite right, just because of the lack of an update. :neutral: Thanks for letting us know

Latest update, not great :neutral:

"Bradley has had a nice weekend out of hospital but was back today to get his bloods checked. Unfortunately they have still not recovered and he needed a platelet transfusion. The doctors are getting concerned that his body taking so long as chemo needs to start again to prevent it from growing. They thinking they might need to give him some of his stem cells to recover his body faster but this means they might need to reduce the dose of his next lot of chemo. This is also very worrying as the stronger chemo has not done much so if it is reduced then no one knows what will happen. The consultants in New York are now aware of Bradley and are making contact with his consultant over here. Please pray Bradley's body recovers fast "

"Bradley has had a nice weekend out of hospital but was back today to get his bloods checked. Unfortunately they have still not recovered and he needed a platelet transfusion. The doctors are getting concerned that his body taking so long as chemo needs to start again to prevent it from growing. They thinking they might need to give him some of his stem cells to recover his body faster but this means they might need to reduce the dose of his next lot of chemo. This is also very worrying as the stronger chemo has not done much so if it is reduced then no one knows what will happen. The consultants in New York are now aware of Bradley and are making contact with his consultant over here. Please pray Bradley's body recovers fast "

Praying for the brave little fighter

This reminds me ; time to make an appointment to give blood again

One more way we could all help Bradley...

Seeing Bradley and his mam tomorrow so any news or updates I will pass on to you all.

Still tickets available for Saturday, or pay at the door:

An evening with Kevin Ball, in aid of Bradley Lowery's Fight.

This will be a great night with something for everyone so please bring along your wives/girlfriends/mams/aunts etc.

Saturday 8th October at Easington Welfare Centre.

Tickets £20.

Doors open 4:30pm.
5pm England v Malta on the big screen.

Then from 7pm onwards:
Kevin Ball
Entertainment from local band 'The Wish'
Auction
Raffle
Buffet Food
Late Bar
Smart Casual Dress

Paypal accepted or cash on delivery.
Tables of 10 or individual tickets available.

Please come along and support an amazing little boy.
Every penny counts.

Had to cancel my visit to see Bradley as he's really unwell.

"Bradley has had a really bad night he has been in a lot of pain, he is trying to sleep it off now. Unfortunately this is the reality of child hood cancer and it breaks my heart. I love showing all you guys his happy smiley face but behind close doors Bradley suffers really bad. Please keep him in your thoughts for him to get well soon. It is truly heart breaking seeing him like this "

"Bradley has had a really bad night he has been in a lot of pain, he is trying to sleep it off now. Unfortunately this is the reality of child hood cancer and it breaks my heart. I love showing all you guys his happy smiley face but behind close doors Bradley suffers really bad. Please keep him in your thoughts for him to get well soon. It is truly heart breaking seeing him like this "

:( Heartbreaking that. Keep fighting Bradley.

Poor little lad :( I just hope the Doctors in this country can get him well enough so he can get to America as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back