SAFC and Everton FC officially supporting Bradley's Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great update here which should answer a lot of questions :

"Hi all, a lot of people are asking the Bradley team when Bradley will be heading over to America. The short answer is I don't know as it depends on a lot of things. As you aware Bradley has scans today to see if the chemo he has had is working. I am hoping and praying it is If it is working Bradley will be stopping in the UK and receiving more rounds of this to try to get rid of as much cancer as possible. The ideal situation would be we take him to America cancer free as this will be the cheaper option. Therefor if chemo is working we will be going to America for an Antibody to prevent the cancer from coming back possibly at the beginning of the new year.

If chemo is not working we are running out of options here in the U.K. so il will have to find a hole load more funds to get him to America quicker.

We are still continuing the fundraising because if Bradley's body rejects the antibody we will need at least an extra £100,000 to give him more chemo over America to flatten his bone marrow. This does not include extra stays any other extra treatment, travel and accommodation.

Thank you for your support it is amazing and over whelming and myself as a parent will be forever in your debt for helping me save my babies life ❤️❤️❤️"

Great update here which should answer a lot of questions :

"Hi all, a lot of people are asking the Bradley team when Bradley will be heading over to America. The short answer is I don't know as it depends on a lot of things. As you aware Bradley has scans today to see if the chemo he has had is working. I am hoping and praying it is If it is working Bradley will be stopping in the UK and receiving more rounds of this to try to get rid of as much cancer as possible. The ideal situation would be we take him to America cancer free as this will be the cheaper option. Therefor if chemo is working we will be going to America for an Antibody to prevent the cancer from coming back possibly at the beginning of the new year.

If chemo is not working we are running out of options here in the U.K. so il will have to find a hole load more funds to get him to America quicker.

We are still continuing the fundraising because if Bradley's body rejects the antibody we will need at least an extra £100,000 to give him more chemo over America to flatten his bone marrow. This does not include extra stays any other extra treatment, travel and accommodation.

Thank you for your support it is amazing and over whelming and myself as a parent will be forever in your debt for helping me save my babies life ❤️❤️❤️"

And by god do we all pray the bit in bold happens

BRADLEY'S SCAN RESULTS.......

The scan result show that there is very little change to the size of his tumour. This is not the best news I was hoping for nor is it the worst news. As a parent I was always hoping for a better response but on a positive note it's stopped the cancer from growing.

WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?

The consultant is wanting to do another round of ICE chemotherapy to try and see if it will shrink the tumour. This will start in a week or so when Bradley's body has recovered from the last dose.

America is still in our sights but we need more treatment in the U.K. first. Thank you very much for all your prays and kind wishes Bradley's battle is far from over but he is a fighter so please keep fighting with him ❤️❤️❤️

BRADLEY'S SCAN RESULTS.......

The scan result show that there is very little change to the size of his tumour. This is not the best news I was hoping for nor is it the worst news. As a parent I was always hoping for a better response but on a positive note it's stopped the cancer from growing.

WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?

The consultant is wanting to do another round of ICE chemotherapy to try and see if it will shrink the tumour. This will start in a week or so when Bradley's body has recovered from the last dose.

America is still in our sights but we need more treatment in the U.K. first. Thank you very much for all your prays and kind wishes Bradley's battle is far from over but he is a fighter so please keep fighting with him ❤️❤️❤️

Pass on my absolute best speedy lad.

Bally has been a great help to me so far, and this will continue next Saturday when we hold a fundraiser with him. Full details below.
He also gave up his free time recently to officially open my wife's new nursery in Haswell. The event raised almost £1000 for Bradley.
Top man, great crack, and not an ounce of vitriol in sight :)

An evening with Kevin Ball, in aid of Bradley Lowery's Fight.

This will be a great night with something for everyone so please bring along your husbands/wives/boyfriends/girlfriends/dads/mams/uncles/aunts etc.

Saturday 8th October at Easington Welfare Centre.

Tickets £20.

Doors open 4:30pm.
5pm England v Malta on the big screen.

Then from 7pm onwards:
Kevin Ball
Entertainment from local band 'The Wish'
SAFC Museum
Auction
Raffle
Buffet Food
Late Bar
Smart Casual Dress

Paypal accepted or cash on delivery.
Tables of 10 or individual tickets available.

PM or text 07918979118

Please come along and support an amazing little boy.
Every penny counts.

Mods- Please, pretty please, don't merge.

Bally has been a great help to me so far, and this will continue next Saturday when we hold a fundraiser with him. Full details below.
He also gave up his free time recently to officially open my wife's new nursery in Haswell. The event raised almost £1000 for Bradley.
Top man, great crack, and not an ounce of vitriol in sight :)

This will be a great night with something for everyone so please bring along your husbands/wives/boyfriends/girlfriends/dads/mams/uncles/aunts etc.

Tickets £20.

Then from 7pm onwards:
Kevin Ball
SAFC Museum
Auction
Raffle
Buffet Food
Late Bar
Smart Casual Dress

PM or text 07918979118

Every penny counts.

Mods- Please, pretty please, don't merge.
Sounds like a good afternoon/ night out.

This will be a great night with something for everyone so please bring along your wives/girlfriends/mams/aunts etc.

Tickets £20.

Then from 7pm onwards:
Kevin Ball
Auction
Raffle
Buffet Food
Late Bar
Smart Casual Dress

Every penny counts.

This will be a great night with something for everyone so please bring along your wives/girlfriends/mams/aunts etc.

Tickets £20.

Then from 7pm onwards:
Kevin Ball
Auction
Raffle
Buffet Food
Late Bar
Smart Casual Dress

Every penny counts.
Would have liked to have gone but I'm back at work.
Haway the Brad.

"Bradley has had a good few days, in regards to his blood infection they think they have it under control and we hoping to be allowed home on Friday with oral antibiotics. Unfortunately he has two eruptive cysts on his gums that need to be taking out because it's risk of infection so he will be going to theatre this afternoon for a little operation. This means he is nil by mouth so no food or drink until he is back . Please pray for no complications "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back