Remy Cabella (mag thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is the type of player we should be in for, a mobile creative midfielder. But no, we get jordi Gomez..

Sanchez aswell who went to Arsenal, we could have done with him

f***ing sick of this shit me like, f***ing sick

You mentioning Colback on every single thread is not nice.

I've been on loads of threads where i haven't mentioned the crab.:- West Ham 1992 video, Home strip 2014, Change to Hummel, etc etc etc etc.

If i needed to name a player they've signed for free who they'll sell for a profit somewhere down the line who the f**k would you want me to name? He's one of their only players i could name.
colback is very relevant to their buying policy and how they've got funds available to spend on proper players if they want.

I've been on loads of threads where i haven't mentioned the crab.:- West Ham 1992 video, Home strip 2014, Change to Hummel, etc etc etc etc.

If i needed to name a player they've signed for free who they'll sell for a profit somewhere down the line who the f**k would you want me to name? He's one their only players i could name.
colback is very relevant to their buying policy and how they've got funds available to spend on proper players if they want.

Refuse to debate with you

It boils me piss @prehab26 loves pulling his cock off at a mag target/signing , De Jong now this fella

Am sorry that I have an opinion on players outside the PL and the fact I can ignore that they are signing for Newcastle and just look at the player.

It boils my piss that people can not just look at a player and comment on him. Rather immature that it's an automatic shite comment because he is signing for Newcastle.

Grow the fuck up.

I'm disappointed. I expected better.

If you didn't mention Colback, all is fine.

It's every single signing mate.

It's not. Been impressed with their business this window.

If colback needs to be mentioned i mention him. If he doesn't i don't.
There's a thread i started called "Speculate to Accumulate" which has many replies and views. I don't think the "c" word is mentioned once.

If you're talking about good business practice and bad business practice and don't mention colback you might as well not bother discussing the subject. newcastle can go for proper players because they generate money from their signings, not lose it.
Big name players make the club money, small time players cost the club money.

Every player they sign looks class to many on here Montpellier's owner whored his name around about a month ago trying to alert other clubs around Europe this amazing player was available at the right price ... Yet no one seems to be arsed about him apart from them up the road

Whatever floats your boat. I'd be more excited by signing this lad rather than Gomez.

Am sorry that I have an opinion on players outside the PL and the fact I can ignore that they are signing for Newcastle and just look at the player.

It boils my piss that people can not just look at a player and comment on him. Rather immature that it's an automatic shite comment because he is signing for Newcastle.

Grow the fuck up.

It's not. Been impressed with their business this window.

Agree with you to be honest, think they will of made 3 excellent signings this window, including Colback.

I know Mags aren't a great side, but they don't waste that money. We have signed so many players over the years, that when we sign someone for over 6 million, and he just does....OK, like Giacherini, we see that as a success, as we have been so hit and miss with transfers that we will take that as a bonus. You should want a lot lot more from any signing, and the eventual aim should be to raise his value.

One in and one out for Fat Mike, they will never win anything mind, but least they are organised.

Grow the fuck up.

Section 92, Article B of being an SAFC fan mate - never ever admit it if the Mags sign anyone good.

They were concerned about us signing Giaccherini and he struggled in his first season here

We are concerned about them signing Cabella and...

Hmm, let's just wait and see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back