Remy Cabella (mag thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've sold other assets at huge profits and now they're re-investing again.
When possible they've filled up first team shirts for free, like Colback, who they'll also sell for huge profit down the line.

If you buy low and sell high it opens up all sorts of opportunities for improvement. We of course buy low and give away for free, often subsidising wages just to start the cycle again.

When possible they've filled up first team shirts for free, like Colback, who they'll also sell for huge profit down the line.

If you buy low and sell high it opens up all sorts of opportunities for improvement. We of course buy low and give away for free, often subsidising wages just to start the cycle again.

Fuck off. f***ing Colback. Total WUM. Piss off.

He has always impressed in the league he plays in and is in he mix for the French squad. Very David Silva like in the way in plays and drifts in attacking positions. In terms of excellent player remark, this is my opinion of him and I think he will be an excellent signing.
Makes you wonder why no fucker else seems to want him doesn't it if he was so amazing he'd have far better options than a midtable English club

He has always impressed in the league he plays in and is in he mix for the French squad. Very David Silva like in the way in plays and drifts in attacking positions. In terms of excellent player remark, this is my opinion of him and I think he will be an excellent signing.

Hope you're wrong but have been very impressed with him whenever I've seen him.

The main question mark is how he'll fare outside Ligue 1. Not saying that there aren't good players there, but outside of PSG and Monaco the standard is miles behind even Serie A, never mind the Premier League.

Hand on heart don't have a clue who he is so like most could not give an informed opinion, I take it he's pretty good on FIFA?

Hope you're wrong but have been very impressed with him whenever I've seen him.

The main question mark is how he'll fare outside Ligue 1. Not saying that there aren't good players there, but outside of PSG and Monaco the standard is miles behind even Serie A, never mind the Premier League.

I agree with that mate. I also hope that I am wrong. Every signing is a risk.

Did he get a game for France at the WC? Can't recall seeing him.

Was on the stand-by list.

£1 million isn't that big a profit in footballing terms.

Fuck off. f***ing Colback. Total WUM. Piss off.

That's not very nice. I was mainly referring to cabaye and company. colback(small "c") was the only free one i could think of.
Both are examples of good business practice, which we seem poor at. In fact no, not poor, f**king abysmal!!

People who laugh at them losing cabaye, me included, need to remember he didn't leave for free.

Makes you wonder why no fucker else seems to want him doesn't it if he was so amazing he'd have far better options than a midtable English club

Been loads of on interest but Mags have been chasing him for an age.

That's not very nice. I was mainly referring to cabaye and company. colback(small "c") was the only free one i could think of.
Both are examples of good business practice, which we seem poor at. In fact no, not poor, f**king abysmal!!

People who laugh at them losing cabaye, me included, need to remember he didn't leave for free.

You mentioning Colback on every single thread is not nice.

I really don't know how I will sleep tonight.

We have heard all the same bollocks about nearly every single one of their French signings :lol:

Was that French centre half they signed (cant even remember his name atm) not meant to be the black Bobby Moore or summit, he is f***ing gash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back