Rebuild Sunderland City and we rebuild our club

Status
Not open for further replies.
The City needs serious investment, the city centre is even more run down than in the 90s. If the city was up to scratch like (God forbid me) Newcastle was, it would help us enormously on the pitch. Be able to raise ticket prices and attract better players.
Well said...Sunderland is prime property with the sea in its back yard....This city put any money into it we would attract top top talent but the Sunderland counsel are the blame....

I think its fairly unanimous that Sunderland as a place is a shithole but this is blatantly a mag on a windup

I disagree with that. It is my home and love the place. Any city has it's areas that need investment

Errr, yeah.
If you can't enjoy yourself in Sunderland you're a f***ing bulb.
Loads of pubs, varying from real ale / craft lager (Isis / dun cow / fitzies) to revolution and the walk from there all the way to port of call - probably 20+ bars / clubs.
Also the lass loves gin and bear it.
I've been to loads of Similair size cities, - Portsmouth / Bournemouth/ Southampton / reading / Wolverhampton etc , and Sunderland shits all over them.
There are just numerous twats with some agenda on here who seem to like nothing more than to put the city down.

Sunderland certainly isnt better than either Bournmouth or Southampton.

The City needs serious investment, the city centre is even more run down than in the 90s. If the city was up to scratch like (God forbid me) Newcastle was, it would help us enormously on the pitch. Be able to raise ticket prices and attract better players.

Not even funny mate....it is attempted satire right?

Fawcett street, High Street West and Holmeside could all do with a serious facelift, sort these three out and we'd be going a long way toward losing the "town is a shithole" tag imho, can the council not enforce legislation for the property owners in these places to get them up to scratch or offer some part funded scheme to work in conjunction with an order to tidy the buildings up?
As an example look up above ground level at the Mackies corner building.

Last edited:

We're getting a third runway at Heathrow man. It's going to benefit the whole of the UK haven't you heard?

Fawcett street, High Street West and Holmeside could all do with a serious facelift, sort these three out and we'd be going a long way toward losing the "town is a shithole" tag imho, can the council not enforce legislation for the property owners in these places to get them up to scratch or offer some part funded scheme to work in conjunction with an order to tidy the buildings up?
As an example look up above ground level at the Mackies corner building.

We'll never be taken seriously until we get a Waitrose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back