Rebuild Sunderland City and we rebuild our club

Status
Not open for further replies.

I take it I'll see you at Bournemouth then? Absolutely No harm in looking introspectively without being chastised.
There is if your beliefs are utter f***ing shite. I've passed the away baton onto my young un now, but thanks for the offer.

The wage levels in Sunderland are amongst the lowest in the UK, until that is corrected there is little chance of the city being rebuilt or the club being able to attract more inward investment.

f***ing hell :lol: Walker, Byker Wall, Scotswood, and Benwell are worse than anything than you'll find in Sunderland, and some wankers still try and claim my city is a shithole in comparison
Ncastle is an ok city centre..compare it with larger cities it doesn't stand up.
Parts of ncastle centre is the pits mind...walk from the centre for life up to the gate...Jesus!

i agree, while we are on we should build a massive dome over the city like in the simpsons, the foreign players will love it

The City needs serious investment, the city centre is even more run down than in the 90s. If the city was up to scratch like (God forbid me) Newcastle was, it would help us enormously on the pitch. Be able to raise ticket prices and attract better players.
Cant we ban this tedious fool

The wage levels in Sunderland are amongst the lowest in the UK, until that is corrected there is little chance of the city being rebuilt or the club being able to attract more inward investment.

Eh? So investment in football clubs is linked to the wages in the surrounding area? Do explain the link.

If we had as many points as poundshops and vaping shops we'd be top of the league

There's 3 pound shops (same as Newcastle), and about 5 or 6 vaping shops. Which won't be anyway disproportionate to any other city centre

...but any reason to have a snide dig at the place!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back