Really old games you still play from time to time

Status
Not open for further replies.
silent hill, dino crisis, well i did, until i boxed my ps3 up. Might hoy it in the bedroom.
f***ing loved this, might still have it for PS1 anarl

iPhone 6. My iPad mini would be a bit too big I reckon. The controls are quite easy once you get the knack of them!
Hate using touchscreens for games like that, you'll hit a sticky bit on the game and wonder why you're not running/ shooting- your finger has slid off the virtual D-pad :evil:

I still play Double Dragon, bought it from the Wii store. It's shite, but I like kneeing fuckers in the face

Last edited:

"Really old games you still play from time to time"

Some of you buggers are posting games from only like 10 years ago. :lol:
:lol:

It's funny, I'd consider something from around the PS1 era to be old, if it's the PS2 and someone called it old I'd think they were 12 or retarded.

If it came out when I was in my 20s it can't be an old game ffs, if a game that came out in my 20s is old then I'm f***ing ancient, not having that.

f***ing loved this, might still have it for PS1 anarl

Hate using touchscreens for games like that, you'll hit a sticky bit on the game and wonder why you're not running/ shooting- your finger has slid off the virtual D-pad :evil:

I still play Double Dragon, bought it from the Wii store. It's shite, but I like kneeing fuckers in the face
You can get Dino Crisis for PS3?

Couple of these mentioned already but...

Transport Tycoon (TTDLX)
Total Anhiliation
Theme Hospital
Pizza Tycoon
Microprose Golf

Can anyone remember a game called Bonks Adventure? Not going to Google but iirc it was a baby caveman with a massive napper that went around nutting things. Going back about 25ish years and I lived abroad so not sure if it was exclusive to the usa.

Can anyone remember a game called Bonks Adventure? Not going to Google but iirc it was a baby caveman with a massive napper that went around nutting things. Going back about 25ish years and I lived abroad so not sure if it was exclusive to the usa.
I think it was called pc kid when I played it

I used to love actraiser when I was a kid, it's f***ing too hard now though

I must have been class when I was a kid as I could finish it aswell as altered beast, I can't get past the first level on either now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back