Really old games you still play from time to time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved micro machines.

Breaking news: minecraft has a Skyrim mod you can play right now.

mirco machines 2 was the king, dunno what the snes version was like but the mega drive cart had extra controller ports built in for up to 8 players (2 ppl per pad). i was untouchable at that game back in the day :cool:

i've just had a look at the playsation store on the offchance that i could download a retro version of micro machines for my ps4, but alas no. there is a game called toybox turbos, made by codemasters, which is effectively micro machines v5. It looks quite good for those with a pc/360/ps3.

Last edited:

mirco machines 2 was the king, dunno what the snes version was like but the mega drive cart had extra controller ports built in for up to 8 players (2 ppl per pad). i was untouchable at that game back in the day :cool:

i've just had a look at the playsation store on the offchance that i could download a retro version of micro machines for my ps4, but alas no. there is a game called toybox turbos, made by codemasters, which is effectively micro machines v5. It looks quite good for those with a pc/360/ps3.
Yeah i've seen that, where's there bath tub power boats level with the plug hole of death??

Yeah i've seen that, where's there bath tub power boats level with the plug hole of death??

Road rash
Gta 1
Worms
Streets of rage
Escape from colditz

At the minute will probably get the master system out later never thrown a console out,

Just played Goldeneye on my mac with an n64 emulator and my ps4 controller plugged into usb. I couldn't get my head around the controls, due to the n64 only having one joystick and no proper camera controls. Im so used to steering my character around with the right stick that steering with the left and having no control over fine tuning was a nightmare! Still fun to replay my first ever sniping experience though.

Just played Goldeneye on my mac with an n64 emulator and my ps4 controller plugged into usb. I couldn't get my head around the controls, due to the n64 only having one joystick and no proper camera controls. Im so used to steering my character around with the right stick that steering with the left and having no control over fine tuning was a nightmare! Still fun to replay my first ever sniping experience though.

I found the resident evil remake unplayable because of this. Kept trying to use the right stick to pan the camera round.

Playing Kula World and Hogs of War atm :cool:
im tempted to get myself a boxed Playstation 1 atm, as ive mentioned before im more of a game collector now more than an actual gamer, just not enough time anymore.
roughly £20-30 on ebay and im hovering over buying it :lol::neutral:

Anyone ever played tropico before? I used to love this like, seen them on steam but there's like 3,4 & 5 out now wondering if there any good? As good as the original?

Reactions: mux
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back