Realistic strikers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under Mick McCarthy and Martin O'Neill he had a 1 in 3 goal scoring record, which shows he has it in him. Since O'Neill was sacked he's been worse than 1 in 7 - I reckon he only performs under an experienced boss.

See I always think people make excuses for Fletcher. I think we've seen what he is, not a bad player technically but doesn't always fancy it.

And as for being the goalscorer we hoped, 20 goals in 3 years isn't brilliant like.

Ignore my previous post I read that as James Rodriguez.
Don't worry, I typed that out at first! Still Jay Rodriquez is most likely a little unrealistic, unless of course Soton think his injury has crocked him more than expected if so, we're shoe-ins for him!

We need powerful, mobile, pacy forwards who are comfortable across the forward line. Probably time to look towards France as they do seem to produce that type at a good rate.

Break the bank for Lacazette. Zero chance like but he'd be unreal.

Ignore my previous post I read that as James Rodriguez.

I was thinking of the wrong player completely :lol:

Ha! Southampton seem to be masters at getting big fees for players so he would cost at least about £15m.

Break the bank for Lacazette. Zero chance like but he'd be unreal.
I wouldn't be averse to that Ntep lad we were linked with earlier on. Without knowing much about him in truth, he appears to be the right type of player from reports. Lacazette would be unreal but it's got to be a fair way past unrealistic you'd imagine

I wouldn't be averse to that Ntep lad we were linked with earlier on. Without knowing much about him in truth, he appears to be the right type of player from reports. Lacazette would be unreal but it's got to be a fair way past unrealistic you'd imagine
Ntep could well be a name we see linked heavily again. Pacy winger who can create and score, but doesn't score quite enough.

I feel any striker we get will either be an unknown from somewhere like South America, or a loan from one of the big boys. A winger/wide forward could be more of an issue in less than a month.

Still need to sort CM as well.

Aye, he'd be fantastic for us but way out of our price range. Not heard too much about Ntep but reading online seems up our street.

nuggets on here saying he only scored against lesser teams and most his goals were penaltys lol. fukin idiots man

He's not shite, what I think was that last season was his stand-out season. He won't get you 20 every season but if he gets 10-15 for 3 years, be easily worth £10m.

Wouldn't mind Hernandez. However think we need to look at players Dick has managed previously and see who is approaching 30.
Would take a week off work to wank myself silly if it was Zlatan...His quotes and sale of connor in a day????

Wouldn't mind Hernandez. However think we need to look at players Dick has managed previously and see who is approaching 30.
Would take a week off work to wank myself silly if it was Zlatan...His quotes and sale of connor in a day????

Hernandez on loan would be marvellous.

click the red X in the corner son. you are delusional

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back