Realistic strikers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congerton and Dick need to get their heads together and find some incriminating evidence On Wolfsburg's DOF to get him to lower the pricetag on Bas Dost.

My mate has just text me and reckons we're in for some kid from Roma called Adem Ljajic? Any good? And is he a realistic target?
Just checked the Roma squad, they've got a vast number of forwards currently, and have reportedly just signed/about to sign Dzeko. Could see this lad off, doubt to us though. Would hope we are in for him mind.

Manolo Gabbiadini
Domenico Berardi
Mauro Icardi
Jonathan Soriano
Luciano Vietto
Saido Berahino
Diego Rolan
Jurgen Damm
Alexandre Lacazette
Guiseppe Rossi

Manolo Gabbiadini - Just joined Napoli
Domenico Berardi - Wondered with Juve owning some stake in him
Mauro Icardi - CL player
Jonathan Soriano - Possible
Luciano Vietto - Just joined Athletico Madrid
Saido Berahino - Sideways step
Diego Rolan - Possible
Jurgen Damm - Cant say I've heard of him
Alexandre Lacazette - 0% chance would be going to CL side
Guiseppe Rossi - No Chance, very highly rated by the new coach

We will get Austin. Stonewall. We sold Wickham as we have signing ready.

If they bring in Austin they might be willing to sell though

More likely to replace Pelle who cooled off massively and is getting on a bit. Dunno if its true but sure I read somehhere (not read this whole thread) but isnt Austin a Southampton fan? Possibly just there to watch the game? Selling Wickham and bringing in Austin would be great business.

However werent Palace in for Austin? If he didnt want to sign for them, I'm not entirely sure what else you could offer that they couldnt (money obviously talks).

More likely to replace Pelle who cooled off massively and is getting on a bit. Dunno if its true but sure I read somehhere (not read this whole thread) but isnt Austin a Southampton fan? Possibly just there to watch the game? Selling Wickham and bringing in Austin would be great business.

However werent Palace in for Austin? If he didnt want to sign for them, I'm not entirely sure what else you could offer that they couldnt (money obviously talks).
I'm not too fussed about Austin it's Rodriguez I was suggesting, he was quality before his injury, fast skillful and direct, not too many other realistic targets I can think of. Wouldn't surprise me if we went for someone like Wilson on loan from man Utd :neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back