Realistic strikers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasn't he at Man United many moons ago?

Man Utd signed him as a duo with Tosic (They wanted Ljajic - he was there real focus) the lad failed a work permit and Man Utd signed Tosic anyway.

Ljajic ended up going to Fiorentina before signing for Roma. Scored a great goal during pre season and played wonderfully against Real. Has had some difficulty with injuries but still a great prospect.

Me too. I actually think Advocaat might get the best out of Fletcher. I would much rather we went for a wide player and creative midfielder. We only play with 1 central striker, so we don't really need 4 on the books.
Get the best out of a chain smoking pisshead?

Get the best out of a chain smoking pisshead?
Under Mick McCarthy and Martin O'Neill he had a 1 in 3 goal scoring record, which shows he has it in him. Since O'Neill was sacked he's been worse than 1 in 7 - I reckon he only performs under an experienced boss.

Under Mick McCarthy and Martin O'Neill he had a 1 in 3 goal scoring record, which shows he has it in him. Since O'Neill was sacked he's been worse than 1 in 7 - I reckon he only performs under an experienced boss.

It would be nice if he could get the best out of him, he was scoring and looked like a good footballer as well in his early days here. It was shortlived though.

That is your realistic list? Haha.
Austin turned down Leicester and Im pretty sure he turned down us. I would be Very very surprised if you signed any in bold.

Ohhh did he turn down the mighty toon???

He did turn you down.

Maybe he didnt want to play for a load of deluded ***** eh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back