Reading - 6 Point Deduction Due

Players, manager and staff into town after the match today to get on it. A weird season, which looked catastrophic at one point, has ended up being one where the fans and staff have felt a closer bond than they have for many years.

A real season of 2 halves. They were guarded early on, tried to keep things in house as it all fell apart behind the scenes. Then they start opening up a lot more, the players explained what's going on, their wives, girlfrieds and families get involved helping with food for training and matchdays, and the manager starts interacting with fans more and talking about what they are dealing with. The manager really grew as the season went on and the results turned around hugely in the last 3-4 months.

In a season which saw them finish in one of the lowest league placings of my lifetime, it feels like something really special was achieved.

I wouldn't recommend your club go through an existential crisis, but if you do, then we have found the way to do it while also enjoying ourselves.

Logon or register to see this image

Players, manager and staff into town after the match today to get on it. A weird season, which looked catastrophic at one point, has ended up being one where the fans and staff have felt a closer bond than they have for many years.

A real season of 2 halves. They were guarded early on, tried to keep things in house as it all fell apart behind the scenes. Then they start opening up a lot more, the players explained what's going on, their wives, girlfrieds and families get involved helping with food for training and matchdays, and the manager starts interacting with fans more and talking about what they are dealing with. The manager really grew as the season went on and the results turned around hugely in the last 3-4 months.

In a season which saw them finish in one of the lowest league placings of my lifetime, it feels like something really special was achieved.

I wouldn't recommend your club go through an existential crisis, but if you do, then we have found the way to do it while also enjoying ourselves.

Logon or register to see this image
Loving the pictures emerging from the Purple Turtle

Back