RAWA RAWA open meeting - Thursday 18th April 18:30 - Pop Recs

That's because you've never had a good one. Although the good ones are all from Burgundy and stupidly expensive. Like Chablis.

I'm with on the Sauvignon though. I'm constantly buying them from the Loire Valley.

One of the blokes at work is a bit of a Chardonnay fanboy and has brought some decent posh stuff and I’ve had a try and I just don’t like it. Sauvignon to me is very fresh and crisp which I like.

Its not like

This kind of post kind of sums it up really. People just permanently outraged and angry. We aren't allowed a bad run and to lose a few games. We must be totally "rotten"

Club must have been rotten your whole life then.
Err it is....and I am not talking about on field which whilst shite now, a few months ago (pre Beale) was okay.
Off field we are a disgrace and I have more than first hand experience.

Ever tried to sort some hospitality? Phone the accounts dept? Find out where your order is? Sort a season ticket out?

Last edited:
I'm by no means an expert on business, but I don't think it's too unusual to have a silent partner who's just in it for the money. Obviously he wants the club to do well to get the value up and there's rumours that he does get involved in some things like telling Beale he was sacked, but I think he's mainly in it for financial gain.
So as a silent partner does he let KLD spend his money on players/ managers
( chance would be a fine thing) then if we did go up he cashes in without paying a penny towards managers/players ? .

So as a silent partner does he let KLD spend his money on players/ managers
( chance would be a fine thing) then if we did go up he cashes in without paying a penny towards managers/players ? .
I'm completely guessing here, but I would say yes he contributes towards players, as they are all bought with the intention of selling them for a profit.

Looking forward to all the targets on heee rocking up and demanding to know what rawa will be doing about the clubs mess…
They are very vocal on here so surely they are attending….

Can someone mention about the disaster of the Hummel release on website that crashed, and hopefully not the same for new kits

Also online link for SAG minutes that cannot be found anywhere
It wasn't a disaster, it was limited release, most people seem to have got the third shirt, fanatics take over our retail section from the summer

But another good bump

But he isn’t! He wants the best of both worlds. He wants to be in the background, but also on the Netflix and no doubt if we got to Wembley he would be making himself seen.

Bare in mind, we have been told “you will see a lot more of Satori” since he walked through the door and only seem to see him during the good stuff

Remember using his links to bring talent in from South America?

All utter undiluted BS and he hasn’t/isnt/can’t be held to account. He seems to be the only one that never is held to account.

Isn’t he the one that brought KLD in?
Donald brought him in.

Back