RAWA RAWA open meeting - Thursday 18th April 18:30 - Pop Recs

Maybe you’re right, but a fella that has 36% of the club surely has to have some responsibility? No?
He's on the board, and has all the responsibilities of a company director.
He seems want the best of both worlds, be a silent partner, crop up on STID, pops up every now and then, doesn’t seem to ever attend RAWA meetings or is mentioned. He owns 36%, it just seems odd
I wouldn't expect a non-exec director to attend a liaison meeting, shareholder or not. His level of involvement is limited to attending SAFC board meetings, which are normally quarterly.

Last edited:
Maybe you’re right, but a fella that has 36% of the club surely has to have some responsibility? No?
He puts in his share of money. That's all he has to do.

Celtic largest shareholder owns less of the club than that and he's considered the owner and he does absolutely fuck all except puts his share of running costs in

His intentions, his purpose, his value to the club. He owns 36% of the club I don’t think it is that outlandish to know his intentions
Mallard makes a good point, thoughts sleepy.

See below... it isn't difficult to grasp, just seems another case of people wanting to know more than we actually need to know as a fan. It does not matter one bit what his intentions are, he is a shareholder, he pays his way.

He puts in his share of money. That's all he has to do.

Celtic largest shareholder owns less of the club than that and he's considered the owner and he does absolutely fuck all except puts his share of running costs in

See below... it isn't difficult to grasp, just seems another case of people wanting to know more than we actually need to know as a fan. It does not matter one bit what his intentions are, he is a shareholder, he pays his way.
Oh I think it does a little, just because he pays, we still need to know is he a villain or not, given his connections to the previous lot.

I think knowing the name intentions and the reasons of why someone owns 36% of the football club is far more important than the ins and outs of the black cats bar fiasco

Oh I think it does a little, just because he pays, we still need to know is he a villain or not, given his connections to the previous lot.

If he was a majority shareholder then I'd want to know his intentions etc, but as he isn't - not really fussed, he's just an investor by all accounts. Clubs have loads of silent investors.
I think knowing the name intentions and the reasons of why someone owns 36% of the football club is far more important than the ins and outs of the black cats bar fiasco

Don't agree.

If he was a majority shareholder then I'd want to know his intentions etc, but as he isn't - not really fussed, he's just an investor by all accounts. Clubs have loads of silent investors.

Don't agree.

But he isn’t! He wants the best of both worlds. He wants to be in the background, but also on the Netflix and no doubt if we got to Wembley he would be making himself seen.

Bare in mind, we have been told “you will see a lot more of Satori” since he walked through the door and only seem to see him during the good stuff

Remember using his links to bring talent in from South America?

All utter undiluted BS and he hasn’t/isnt/can’t be held to account. He seems to be the only one that never is held to account.

Isn’t he the one that brought KLD in?

But he isn’t! He wants the best of both worlds. He wants to be in the background, but also on the Netflix and no doubt if we got to Wembley he would be making himself seen.

Bare in mind, we have been told “you will see a lot more of Satori” since he walked through the door and only seem to see him during the good stuff

Remember using his links to bring talent in from South America?

All utter undiluted BS and he hasn’t/isnt/can’t be held to account. He seems to be the only one that never is held to account.

Isn’t he the one that brought KLD in?

Not surprised you’ve not had a reply to this accurate and well thought out post by the tired one

Sunderland aren’t that badly run like, it’s fun controversially I’ll admit but there is a plan at least. I agree it might not work but some clubs are terrible.
Not sure if you are serious.
If they were in any other business they would be bust within a few months.

The club is rotten from the top to bottom.

Not sure if you are serious.
If they were in any other business they would be bust within a few months.

The club is rotten from the top to bottom.

Its not like

This kind of post kind of sums it up really. People just permanently outraged and angry. We aren't allowed a bad run and to lose a few games. We must be totally "rotten"

Club must have been rotten your whole life then.

I would have loved to be there but unfortunately I will be sunning myself in Tenerife, back on the 19th in readiness for the Millwall game though.

Back