RAWA RAWA open meeting - Thursday 18th April 18:30 - Pop Recs

Following on from my post on the RAWA thread, the venue for an open meeting of RAWA members has now been confirmed as being at Pop Recs on Thursday 18th April.

Tickets can be obtained (tickets are free, maximum of two per order) via Open Meeting of RAWA Membership | redandwhitearmy

Hopefully a good number of rawa members will be able to attend to give their thoughts and opinions on the current state of play at SAFC.

I can’t attend, but at what point do we ask about the purpose of Sartori? I forgot he was still here until the Sunderland til I die 3rd series

I can’t attend, but at what point do we ask about the purpose of Sartori? I forgot he was still here until the Sunderland til I die 3rd series
He's just an investor . He bought a load of shares when we were at our lowest ebb, with the intention of selling them for more when we got back to a more normal league position. He does seem to hoy his neb in now and then, but I don't think he has a defined role. Anybody apportioning blame to him for the mess we're currently in, is probably barking up the wrong tree.

He's just an investor . He bought a load of shares when we were at our lowest ebb, with the intention of selling them for more when we got back to a more normal league position. He does seem to hoy his neb in now and then, but I don't think he has a defined role. Anybody apportioning blame to him for the mess we're currently in, is probably barking up the wrong tree.

Maybe you’re right, but a fella that has 36% of the club surely has to have some responsibility? No?

Maybe you’re right, but a fella that has 36% of the club surely has to have some responsibility? No?
I'm by no means an expert on business, but I don't think it's too unusual to have a silent partner who's just in it for the money. Obviously he wants the club to do well to get the value up and there's rumours that he does get involved in some things like telling Beale he was sacked, but I think he's mainly in it for financial gain.

I would bypass it this year mate! Much luck to your wife with her procedure..If she's having it done at the Freeman, they do great work! but the food is an acquired taste.
Its not her first. Has a pacemaker since pretty much birth. It's a replacement op but wires into heart are to be changed so more difficult. I'd be on all day describing what's wrong but it's complex. Takes warfren so more difficult. Expecting her to be out fairly quickly. She's been at freeman since very young and complained about food last time. I'll take stuff in if all goes OK.

More regular meetings would allow those unable to attend to make the next one and not wait 3 - 4 months but sure this will now be discussed since I mentioned to GG
Hope everything goes well mate👍👍

I'm by no means an expert on business, but I don't think it's too unusual to have a silent partner who's just in it for the money. Obviously he wants the club to do well to get the value up and there's rumours that he does get involved in some things like telling Beale he was sacked, but I think he's mainly in it for financial gain.

He seems want the best of both worlds, be a silent partner, crop up on STID, pops up every now and then, doesn’t seem to ever attend RAWA meetings or is mentioned. He owns 36%, it just seems odd

Great location.

Here, I find the whole complaining about the club tiresome tbh. I know people care but it’s not that bad like, young team etc. isn’t footy just a bit of crack at the weekend?

Maybe I’m being a twat. But when I go to the games and I see people screaming with blood vessels about to pop I struggle a bit.

Sunderland aren’t that badly run like, it’s fun controversially I’ll admit but there is a plan at least. I agree it might not work but some clubs are terrible.

Back