Ramires

Status
Not open for further replies.

what about Larsson's barge into Ramires just before? retrospective yellow card and penna surely? :lol:

I'm taking the piss but elsewhere on the pitch that's a foul like. I guess the ref thought Larsson got his nut to it due to the direction the ball flew away :lol:

that's possibly another reason why Ramires was wound up enough to twat Larsson. Along with Larsson giving him a little tap just before the face smack :lol:

what about Larsson's barge into Ramires just before? retrospective yellow card and penna surely? :lol:

I'm taking the piss but elsewhere on the pitch that's a foul like. I guess the ref thought Larsson got his nut to it due to the direction the ball flew away :lol:

that's possibly another reason why Ramires was wound up enough to twat Larsson. Along with Larsson giving him a little tap just before the face smack :lol:

Very true but still a red cards a red card :)

I don't understand how the ref missed it as he was looking straight at it. I'm not fussed like if he had got sent off we might not have got the penalty!

Iirc he seemed to be when I watched it last night, havnt seen t since mind
Dean was playing advantage and had his head turned to watch where the ball was going. He was basically looking 90 degrees away from the incident, no chance he could have seen it.

On Sunday Sports it said Dean has admitted not seeing the incident. Therefore player will be charged on Tuesday and have 48 hours to appeal otherwise 3 match ban

Listened to call Collymore after the game on talksport, some Chelsea fan was going mental saying Larsson should of been off before the Ramires elbow, he was referring to Larsson getting back and making a good shoulder challenge on Ramires in front of goal, these cockney cockjockeys are clueless about football when thing don't go their way and in general.
We got into them and Fucked them up.

End of the season hopefully, would be nice for Chelsea to be at full strength for their remaining games.
If Chelsea give up on the Premier League title if they lose to Livepool but get to the Champions League Final they will rest players against against the likes of Norwich and especially their last game of the season at Cardiff.

I

think it would have been given if he hadn't made contact with the ball, Larsson done a quarterbacks tackle on him, I think Jose has been learning them ?

I

think it would have been given if he hadn't made contact with the ball, Larsson done a quarterbacks tackle on him, I think Jose has been learning them ?

watching it again, we got goal kick so what the ref saw is beyond me if he saw that Ramirez headed it well wide.

apparently he left his glasses behind at Stamford Bridge anarl! ;)

Logon or register to see this image

Surprised that Ramires doesn't get that much stick from the press and general football fans. He is without a doubt the worst diver in the league and in the last few games has started lashing out to hit players when things go against him. He's a bellend!

nah Ashley Young, and he wins the biggest bellend award anarl

The ref was right there, hope he is banned cost them the title. Hope ref sees a video and gives us a soft pen in return.

:D

He's a dirty bastard who, ironically, spends most if the game complaining to the ref.

Yup, Larson is a snidey little fuck, always stamping on peoples feet raking their shins, he is a master at it though, making the intentional look like just an innocent happening!

If he played for another team I'd fuckin' hate the dirty mouthy bastard, as he's one of us I love him!

Are we on the same page here ;)

Last edited:
Very true but still a red cards a red card :)

I don't understand how the ref missed it as he was looking straight at it. I'm not fussed like if he had got sent off we might not have got the penalty!
Nah...by the time ramires clouted larrson , dean was looking directly to his right at , I think oscar and if he did see anything it was only a glimpse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back