Ramires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't he the one who told Mikel that Clattenburg had racially abused Mikel? Which he was of course cleared of.

No reason why dubious decisions can't be reviewed and punished at half time. Doesn't hold the game up. Ensures at least we get some of the benefit, not just whoever they play next.

Disagree. Just cos you are right there beside the offence doesnt mean to say that you see exactly what occurred all of the time. Refs need help in todays modern game where the majority of players on a football pitch are trying their hardest to con him.

Fair enough mate but I don't agree. Not sure why we are paying them so much if they then say they can't give decisions 5 yards in front of him.

I think the other point is the bias towards top teams. He would have given that and sent a Sunderland playr off for that. For Chelsea though he don't do it unless he's 100% certain nailed on.

I didn't think I would be able to dislike the horrible little prawn any more than I did before this match but he's proved me wrong.

He's a snidey dirty little bastard who plays the race card (the Clattenburg scandal) and elbows people in the face right in front of the ref and gets away with it, as well as off-the ball stamps and kicks, and on-the-ball dives.

I was thinking to myself earlier, if Cattermole gets sent off, please let it be for knocking Ramires out bigstyle with a piledriver punch in the nose.

Normal service will now be resumed.......

End of the season hopefully, would be nice for Chelsea to be at full strength for their remaining games.

He's a right ****. A cheat on the pitch and accuses officials of racism. Odious wanker.

aye cos the ref never gave owt so he should get resiprical justice or whatever it is

seb's a wind up merchant like. Met him in real life and is canny as fuck though so fair play

Surprised that Ramires doesn't get that much stick from the press and general football fans. He is without a doubt the worst diver in the league and in the last few games has started lashing out to hit players when things go against him. He's a bellend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back