Quinn getting involved at Fulham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keane was a class appointment.

His first choice was Steve Bould though who luckily turned us down (source: Sir Niall himself on Sky Fantasy Footy), second choice was MoN and then Keano!

So really, did he just fluke it?

His first choice was Steve Bould though who luckily turned us down (source: Sir Niall himself on Sky Fantasy Footy), second choice was MoN and then Keano!

To say Roy Keane was a genius appointment is the same as saying M'ON was a terrible one. One was a risk that fortunately paid off, the other a cracking appointment that sadly turned to shit.

Reminds me of when people make predictions at the start of the season and gan "see, I told you that would happen", as if they're psychic and didn't just guess like every fucker else.

Quinns appointment of Keane when we were in a similar situation as Fulham was fantastic and anyone who says anything different is a tool.
The appointment was but alas he had no accountability and was allowed to do what he wanted which in the end is why it ended the way it did. The club couldn't afford to go on but in finding the bloke whose wealth allowed it to ,him quite rightly wanting Keane to be answerable further up the chain led to his departure............

In the same way Bruce was behind Mancini and Van Gaal. So if he got one of them we could be still talking about Quinny at this club.

To say Roy Keane was a genius appointment is the same as saying M'ON was a terrible one. One was a risk that fortunately paid off, the other a cracking appointment that sadly turned to shit.

Reminds me of when people make predictions at the start of the season and gan "see, I told you that would happen", as if they're psychic and didn't just guess like every fucker else.

I think you've responded to the wrong post.

Is it now cool on the SMB to slag Quinn off?

Short memories.

Who's slagging him off like? :(

Or is this just another idiot wanting to have a pop at fans on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back