Quinn getting involved at Fulham

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think you've responded to the wrong post.

Who's slagging him off like? :(

Or is this just another idiot wanting to have a pop at fans on here?

Says the bloke dishing abuse out.

There seems to be an undertone, not just on this thread, but where Quinn is mentioned, where people seem to enjoy having a pop.

I think you've responded to the wrong post.

Who's slagging him off like? :(

Or is this just another idiot wanting to have a pop at fans on here?
Just another bell trying to be cool by slagging off fellow fans, really does seem the cool thing to do on here also.

Just another bell trying to be cool by slagging off fellow fans, really does seem the cool thing to do on here also.
If having a go at people who belittle Quinny is what your insinuating then I'm guilty as charged.

1 of a team of 5 including Danny Murphy and Brian McBride who are advising Fulham's owner on who to appoint as manager. The guy obviously needs a hand after the last few months but I'm not sure Quinny's got the best track record.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29430483

To be fair Keane did as much as you could hope. Bruce blew what was otherwise a good position - and as far as O Neil goes - maybe he should have asked if he intended playing dinosaur football before he gave him his contract - arguably where Quinny went wrong is that he should have been laying down in agreement with his managers a football philosophy that would serve the club well for years -
These Managers were making it up as they went along. Gus is the first manager to attempt to influence the whole football philosophy of the club as he knows thats how the team will grow and he will survive.

I was happy with all Quinnys appointments at the the time!

Quinns appointment of Keane when we were in a similar situation as Fulham was fantastic and anyone who says anything different is a tool.

It was a huge gamble that paid off, you could have a similar appointment that wouldn't.
I liked Roy Keane because he had a winning mentality, sadly after the 7-1 drubbing at Everton that changed.

Great man who not only did winders for this club but the city as well. Best of luck to him.

Should still be involved at the club on some level imo
Must have took him ages that............

To be fair Keane did as much as you could hope. Bruce blew what was otherwise a good position - and as far as O Neil goes - maybe he should have asked if he intended playing dinosaur football before he gave him his contract - arguably where Quinny went wrong is that he should have been laying down in agreement with his managers a football philosophy that would serve the club well for years -
These Managers were making it up as they went along. Gus is the first manager to attempt to influence the whole football philosophy of the club as he knows thats how the team will grow and he will survive.

I was happy with all Quinnys appointments at the the time!

I presumed at the time (as I think most did) that MoN would be backed in the transfer market to the extent he had been at previous clubs. He was appointed on his past record, to do that and ask a manager to manage in a turtley different style is a daft idea to say the least.
Twas just another example of safcs long term lack of joined up thinking.

turncoat mate. fell out of love with the town and its folk according to some. needs to share some love for the lads, the town and its folk publically in the mainstream media imo mate. need some platitudes to build the relationship anew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back