Queues in Liverpool to sign Cilla's book of condolences

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're probably correct, however I'm not an obnoxious *star* with an agenda against England who comes across as very self centred, with the occasional flirt with patriotism just to keep the porridge munchers happy.

I concede that my remark regarding him was a little insensitive and a bit distasteful, I still however dislike the bloke with a vengeance.
Cut him a bit of slack. He's never been the sharpest knife in the box. He can't act. He was a milkman. A combination of luck, good looks and a decent physique propelled him to stardom and made him a lot of money. Nobody takes him seriously, not even the most rabid of Scot Nats. He gives a small country publicity abroad, where he spends most of his time. Doubt if he knows what an agenda is, much less has one. Life's a lottery, he got lucky, I wish I had. I don't begrudge him anything though. Best ignored to be honest.

Fucks sake ! Bit surprised at all the hatred towards Cilla...do you expect her to live in Scotland rd all her life ?

She was a good entertainer with a nice friendly attitude ...judge her as a TV performer ..which is what she was....Television makes every one a plastic performer.

So hey ! A little bit of sympathy for someone who gave a lot of people entertainment from what she did...

Fucks sake ! Bit surprised at all the hatred towards Cilla...do you expect her to live in Scotland rd all her life ?

She was a good entertainer with a nice friendly attitude ...judge her as a TV performer ..which is what she was....Television makes every one a plastic performer.

So hey ! A little bit of sympathy for someone who gave a lot of people entertainment from what she did...
Some people are easily pleased. Others have no taste. Imho, iirc there. Have they brought her home yet?

Cut him a bit of slack. He's never been the sharpest knife in the box. He can't act. He was a milkman. A combination of luck, good looks and a decent physique propelled him to stardom and made him a lot of money. Nobody takes him seriously, not even the most rabid of Scot Nats. He gives a small country publicity abroad, where he spends most of his time. Doubt if he knows what an agenda is, much less has one. Life's a lottery, he got lucky, I wish I had. I don't begrudge him anything though. Best ignored to be honest.

Who are you on about ? One of The Proclaimers ?

Fucks sake ! Bit surprise surprised at all the hatred towards Cilla...do you expect her to live in Scotland rd all her life ?

Tidied.

The tories tried to wipe liverpool off the map and she was one of their biggest supporters. Bizare.

She paved the way for the likes of Ant & Dec ......... doing the same act year after year after year with very little talent.

The public deserved her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back