Pure Gym Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not patient enough think I will just bash the treadmill for bit level 10 for min then 6 for min in intervals

how often are you in pure like
Not a member mate. I was asking about the classes cos I was thinking about joining for those. But I'm gonna give this running a bash for the time being.

ahh I see should do both to mix it up
I might do in time. I'd rather do train that way like insanity, rather than just go to a gym and run on a treadmill then go on a rower. I need instruction otherwise I just get bored and complacent. The results from insanity were excellent and I'd imagine the results from the different classes are too. But I wouldn't want to be stuck in a group full of lasses.

The last few nights in Pure Gym have been very quiet, hopefully it'll stay this way for a while.

A saw that when going through the online form. What is it? like a coke machine for bottled water n you just use your pin for unlimited bottles or something ?
If you login to your account through the Pure Gym website there is an option for yanga water for £4pm. It's just flavoured water but I've saved on using it as I'd be using juice from home, eventually costing more than £4. Plus there has been times I've needed to refill a few times in one day.

How busy is it after 8pm?
It's been canny busy the last couple of nights but that's for the cardio and resistance machines, not sure about the weight room, it'll quiet down after 10pm but on some nights it'll be sooner. It all depends on how many people are doing the classes and whether they stay or leave after the class.

If you login to your account through the Pure Gym website there is an option for yanga water for £4pm. It's just flavoured water but I've saved on using it as I'd be using juice from home, eventually costing more than £4. Plus there has been times I've needed to refill a few times in one day.
Scented air comming soon for only an extra fiver a month too

The place was deserted last night, even the numbers in the Chinese have dropped.

The place was deserted last night, even the numbers in the Chinese have dropped.

Probably due to uni finishing and everyone f***ing off. Was fairly busy (for that time) in the weights section when I went in last night but it seemed to empty out around 12. No issues getting on anything. Without fail every night I end up parking miles away from the entrance mind, then as i'm walking to the door there's any amount of spaces appear :evil:

Have they taken the TRX frame out now?

Yeah took it out when they did the refit. I was gutted like, always did my squatting and deadlifts around that area. Now they've expanded the class area no fucker uses it. Was in the other day, only 5 people in the class. Even the instructors weren't happy the TRX was taken out

Yeah took it out when they did the refit. I was gutted like, always did my squatting and deadlifts around that area. Now they've expanded the class area no fucker uses it. Was in the other day, only 5 people in the class. Even the instructors weren't happy the TRX was taken out

My mate wants me to join but the only benefit to elsewhere was the TRX frame, the battle ropes and med balls etc. shame that like.

What's the chances of getting 45 minutes on a treadmill at 6pm? Midweek..?

Only way I'd join the place, want to for the rowing machines but need a to incorporate a run too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back