Pure Gym Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Place was crammed with Chinese today, I've noticed they all talk very loud too. :)

The Chinese that go there seem to do everything but exercise. I spent 30 minutes last night on the rowing machine while a group of them just sat on the vibrating plates chatting, when doing the shoulder & chest presses you'd get one using the opposite machine while the rest of the group huddle round shouting (not talking). It wouldn't be so bad if it was a one off but it's happening every time I'm there.

The Chinese that go there seem to do everything but exercise. I spent 30 minutes last night on the rowing machine while a group of them just sat on the vibrating plates chatting, when doing the shoulder & chest presses you'd get one using the opposite machine while the rest of the group huddle round shouting (not talking). It wouldn't be so bad if it was a one off but it's happening every time I'm there.
They're always on the lowing machines

I joined here recently. Hasn't been too packed each time I've been in. Enjoy it, but I've also noticed the Chinese there doing bot all, the whole time I was in the free weight section the other day there was a Chinese lad sitting on a bench talking to someone on the phone (hands free kit) must have been about 35 mins he sat and done nothing at all!

I joined here recently. Hasn't been too packed each time I've been in. Enjoy it, but I've also noticed the Chinese there doing bot all, the whole time I was in the free weight section the other day there was a Chinese lad sitting on a bench talking to someone on the phone (hands free kit) must have been about 35 mins he sat and done nothing at all!

Its empty compared to what it was a few months back

It's decent like Ive just been myself absolutely hammered the free weights, been told to do flexing for 20 minutes after to compliment my gainz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back