Pure Gym Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thinking of joining just to do cardio on a night or during the day
You should it's good how it's open 24 hours , it's dead cheap like think it's only 15 a month, I just pay ten like cos joined last year , I mean it's only the gym and classes not like it's a posh gym with a sauna, pool etc but good for the money x

You should it's good how it's open 24 hours , it's dead cheap like think it's only 15 a month, I just pay ten like cos joined last year , I mean it's only the gym and classes not like it's a posh gym with a sauna, pool etc but good for the money x
I go to health and racquet club and do my weights there, its maybe not best gym in world but its my favourite. However its a 7 mile drive rather than a 2 mile drive to pure. Are there always treadmills available?

How much is Health and Racquet these days without racquet sports ?? Can you use Virgin gyms in London town ??

Anyone know about the back to basics opening at Leechmere ???

I go to health and racquet club and do my weights there, its maybe not best gym in world but its my favourite. However its a 7 mile drive rather than a 2 mile drive to pure. Are there always treadmills available?
Plenty treadmills at Xercise4less mate, must be over 20 and only 6 or 7 get used at the same time. In fact Sunday afternoon you can take ya pick with literally anything as its empty

And £9.99 a month peak

How much is Health and Racquet these days without racquet sports ?? Can you use Virgin gyms in London town ??

Anyone know about the back to basics opening at Leechmere ???
Health and racquet is £49 a month without tennis, squash etc

f***ing hell mate, I can't fault X4L at all mate, get ya sel signed up!!!
Been to health and racquet for years, really enjoy it and know the people etc. I just want a cheap place for cardio on nights. Used to jog outdoors on nights but getting cowld

Been to health and racquet for years, really enjoy it and know the people etc. I just want a cheap place for cardio on nights. Used to jog outdoors on nights but getting cowld

I also train elsewhere for my weight training and only use this place for cardio but like ive said I can't fault the place mate.

9.99 a month is for nowt, only open until 10pm like if that would be a problem

Ya knaw me mate, ill help anyone. Been training this afternoon at X4L when I got up off neet shift, just beat the teatime rush it was great!

Hows ya training come on anyway?

Ya knaw me mate, ill help anyone. Been training this afternoon at X4L when I got up off neet shift, just beat the teatime rush it was great!

Hows ya training come on anyway?

On and off mate. Been doing 11 hour shifts at work for a couple of month and then got a chest infection. Training partners dropping me in it too. Not been great really. Thinking of going back to Pauls for a few sessions like.

I'll be there in the morning. I've gotten pretty sick of putting in half an effort going on a night. I used to do a 6AM session in my first few months when I seen the biggest change in myself and the rush lasts through the day, whereas it's crap going to bed buzzing off adrenaline.

Going for the first time this week - I have my induction on Saturday but want to go tomorrow & Friday.

I presume the authorisation code they've sent lets me in the door? Are the lockers free to use / needing a deposit?

Going for the first time this week - I have my induction on Saturday but want to go tomorrow & Friday.

I presume the authorisation code they've sent lets me in the door? Are the lockers free to use / needing a deposit?
Depends on when you set your start date to. Lockers you need to take your own padlock or buy one out of the vending machines there.

If the code is 8 digits it's for the door you need a padlock for the lookers.
They sell them from a vending machine in the gym.

Had a day off today so went for first time around lunch, enjoyed it. 5k run, 5k rowing and some weights afterwards.

Sun bed I noticed was a bit expensive, didn't go in.

Just rejoined here have 2 say gone up a bit hasn't it? Was £9.99 when i was last a member didn't have 2 pay to join or out npw it's £14.99 a month & u have to pay a tennar joining fee which i got out of paying as already been a member. Looking forward to getting back there tomorrow.

Just rejoined here have 2 say gone up a bit hasn't it? Was £9.99 when i was last a member didn't have 2 pay to join or out npw it's £14.99 a month & u have to pay a tennar joining fee which i got out of paying as already been a member. Looking forward to getting back there tomorrow.
Think the £9.99 and no joining fee was for those that joined when it first opened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back