Pressure on Dreyfus Needed

Mate. Simple fact . No pressure on kld
We could be in league 2 in relegation fight . You would still get 25k - 30k at every home match minimum. 48k boxing day home game Why ? As lots of lads use it as pass out on the drink every 2 weeks to there lass
And regardless of what the fucks going on pitch . Fans will still be there no matter what .
Nail on head ^^^
loads of lads use home games as a pass out ( but won't admit it ) ,loads probably duff the game and stay in town on the drink , KLD not bothered he still gets the money and the lads get a day on the drink , take a chinese in for 7.00 to look good to their lass and everyones a winner.

Get the **** out. The bloke is a fraud.
He's playing EA Fifa manager but for real , yes his " family " are worth billions and" Mammy " holds the purse strings but do you really think she will say" There you go son there's 100 million of the familys money to buy some players " not a cat in hells chance ...

Mate. Simple fact . No pressure on kld
We could be in league 2 in relegation fight . You would still get 25k - 30k at every home match minimum. 48k boxing day home game Why ? As lots of lads use it as pass out on the drink every 2 weeks to there lass
And regardless of what the fucks going on pitch . Fans will still be there no matter what .
You think we’d still get 30K in League 2 and 48K on Boxing day? I can’t agree with that at all. No matter how much some lads might like a “pass out on the drink”, there are plenty who care about what’s happening on the pitch, surely.

Yes he’s got money and obviously he’d have even more money if we were a premier league team. So why is everything ran on a shoestring. We had an excellent striker in Stewart and yes cashed in on him and that looks a good bit of business with his injury record. But surely we could have replaced him even if meant paying decent money for a proven goalscorer from league 1 and still banked part of the money which hasn’t happened. After all English clubs for years dipped the lower leagues for players
Because almost every club in the league is operating at a massive loss and it's unsustainable. It's clear KLD is doing things differently and I'm okay with that, but if we are having the same coaching carousel, no #9 discussions, bouncing around mid table, I'll go get my pitchfork. I was happy with Tony and Neil both - miserable bastards in interviews but at least they were honest and gave the lads belief. This next hire will make or break their time at the club.
he doesnt give a fuck what the fans think...he is going to run it his way..
I mean, he obviously cares some. But I don't begrudge him doing what he thinks is best. We need to keep our young talent, let them grow, we should be enjoying watching the group play every week instead of moaning about everything and about how none of these professionals know what they are doing. They hired an insecure asshole in Beale. I've hired the wrong people before too - it's awful. It's done, let's move on now.

Last edited:
How do you think you put pressure on someone as a football fan?
The only effective way is through lost revenue. There have been a lot of empty seats lately and it seems to grow every week. Every empty seat sees less money in the tills around the stadium. Pies, pints, bovril, merchandise, etc. They will be monitoring sales on a match by match basis and any drop is receipts adds pressure.

The only effective way is through lost revenue. There have been a lot of empty seats lately and it seems to grow every week. Every empty seat sees less money in the tills around the stadium. Pies, pints, bovril, merchandise, etc. They will be monitoring sales on a match by match basis and any drop is receipts adds pressure.
Yeah KLD shafted the fans over the BCB fiasco which was all money driven so totally agree the only effective way is through
revenue.

Because almost every club in the league is operating at a massive loss and it's unsustainable. It's clear KLD is doing things differently and I'm okay with that, but if we are having the same coaching carousel, no #9 discussions, bouncing around mid table, I'll go get my pitchfork. I was happy with Tony and Neil both - miserable bastards in interviews but at least they were honest and gave the lads belief. This next hire will make or break their time at the club.

I mean, he obviously cares some. But I don't begrudge him doing what he thinks is best. We need to keep our young talent, let them grow, we should be enjoying watching the group play every week instead of moaning about everything and about how none of these professionals know what they are doing. They hired an insecure asshole in Beale. I've hired the wrong people before too - it's awful. It's done, let's move on now.
KLD isnt doing it differently..SAFC operates at a masdisve loss and is not sustainable (if he asked fir his £15mn back the club couldnt opay it to him-so it probably isnt a going concern by strict accounjting methods-its only because KLD has said he wont ask jfor it back that the club can be a going concern)

Other clubs in the legaue are ina fianncially worse position-some are in a financially better position

Agree - any scrutiny on here is only a catalyst.

Get somebody in close who has a good football background - Speakman is an Academy Manager with a self serving interest.
Not this shite again 🤔😳😳
Other clubs in the legaue are ina fianncially worse position-some are in a financially better position
The majority of clubs over the last two seasons since we have been in have made a profit on transfers.
I think that tells you all you need to know about how clubs survive in the championship

Last edited:

Back