Pressure on Dreyfus Needed

Yeah lets show the only person who has an interest in supporting the club financially how much you hate him. While not a fan of the direction we are going at the minute, starting a hate campaign agsinst owners is not the answer

Yeah lets show the only person who has an interest in supporting the club financially how much you hate him. While not a fan of the direction we are going at the minute, starting a hate campaign agsinst owners is not the answer
I agree. Money talks and he has the money. Plus, he's honestly not been that bad. As far as football club owners go these days, he's better than many. A nice person even.

Mate. Simple fact . No pressure on kld
We could be in league 2 in relegation fight . You would still get 25k - 30k at every home match minimum. 48k boxing day home game Why ? As lots of lads use it as pass out on the drink every 2 weeks to there lass
And regardless of what the fucks going on pitch . Fans will still be there no matter what .

How do you think you put pressure on someone as a football fan?

Does it have to be a hate campaign?

How about people staying away from home games?
Banners at the match which don’t have to be hate filled.
Messages to him on social media, again not hate filled.

KLD often cites being a custodian of the club. He won’t be averse to words of advice I’d hope.

I agree. Money talks and he has the money. Plus, he's honestly not been that bad. As far as football club owners go these days, he's better than many. A nice person even.
Yes he’s got money and obviously he’d have even more money if we were a premier league team. So why is everything ran on a shoestring. We had an excellent striker in Stewart and yes cashed in on him and that looks a good bit of business with his injury record. But surely we could have replaced him even if meant paying decent money for a proven goalscorer from league 1 and still banked part of the money which hasn’t happened. After all English clubs for years dipped the lower leagues for players

All the signs are pointing towards him being lazy and naive - fixable.
Yup I’m sure we can fix the billionaire by…. Doing what? Telling him to stop being lazy and naive? I’m sorry m8, I’m a bit lost as to what you think any of us other than maybe members of his inner circle could possibly do to influence him.

Yup I’m sure we can fix the billionaire by…. Doing what? Telling him to stop being lazy and naive? I’m sorry m8, I’m a bit lost as to what you think any of us other than maybe members of his inner circle could possibly do to influence him.
Agree - any scrutiny on here is only a catalyst.
What would you suggest ?
Get somebody in close who has a good football background - Speakman is an Academy Manager with a self serving interest.

Last edited:

Back