Poyet wants four new players by next Wednesday latest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

When asked about Rodriguez, Poyet replied: “Let’s talk about X player, for a player to come to us, everything needs to come together.

“The finances of the transfer, the finances of the player, that’s the part where I don’t get involved.

“I like to plan, and it has been very difficult.”

Best. Preseason. Ever.
That should put to bed once and for all those who claim it's the managers waste money. It won't of course.

Be over the moon with Borini, Alonso, Rodriguez and more than likely Clayton...

I bet you would, but we aren't signing Rodriguez or Alonso.

he mentioned he's still have him ... in the same way 'arry used to tap up players that used to annoy us all.
i have my reading of it... you have yours. Fine by me

Why would they let him out on loan?

He sounds a bit frustrated which is fair enough, he wanted players in before Portugal and it hasn't happened for one reason or another. Lets hope they can get the deals he's talking about done before next week.

I'm not sure Poyet is doing Congerton any favours setting such public deadlines. We all want new players in ASAP but saying I want four in within a week surely just strengthens the hand of players agents and selling clubs.
Mind you I hope the four players are just the advance party, we still need at least another three after that !

My post last week doesn't look so stupid now does it. Utter joke the club is! Just sign the players FFS! Poyet could walk IMO if we don't get these 4 players in by next week-wouldn't blame him tbh.

I'll say again. We will only add two or three players for the outright first XI. Others will be squad additions or players to phase in.

Tbh this is just Gus being a bit of a diva. Plus if, as some on this thread suggest, he walks then frankly he is a complete bellend and not the right man for the job.

This is Gus's first experience of a pl summer transfer window

I dare say he won't be as stressed next year

If of course he still has a job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back