Poyet wants four new players by next Wednesday latest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
reads to me that borini is still a goer and also Alonso, otherwise he would not mention either by name if there was no chance

What article did you read?

Alonso sounds like he is off the cards for sure, sounds like Poyet now wants a full back who can play either right back or left back

….and if he doesn't? Wouldn't be surprised to see him walk

He's not very happy. SAFC financial year end tomorrow? Could be interesting to see activity over the next three days.

Come on congo, get some in! Spend what cash you've got and sort the loan deals out on deadline day.

things were not good at the end of the season
True. I felt that he wanted to go but hung on to see us through to the final game. Maybe the great escape got under his skin a bit, so he stayed on?

Won't be here much longer at this rate. ..

Alonso sounds like he is off the cards for sure, sounds like Poyet now wants a full back who can play either right back or left back
he mentioned he's still have him ... in the same way 'arry used to tap up players that used to annoy us all.
i have my reading of it... you have yours. Fine by me

No one on here knows the full story! Identifying targets is one thing.... getting the clubs to release them and the players to sign is another! It will all come right in the end just takes a little longer than people (Gus Included) would like it to :)

Be over the moon with Borini, Alonso, Rodriguez and more than likely Clayton...

what a load of shit, hes frustrated by the transfers taking a while, that doesn't mean hes going to walk
its what bucketbiff and his sort want more so than expect.
they don't do positivity..it gives them a rash

This, Alonso looks very unlikely. Supposedly we in talks with cavanda from Lazio who can play both full back roles

He said one or two are close. When he said that last week PvA was signed within 24 hours. Hopefully we can add a couple this week. IF they ate genuine first teamers then that would make a huge difference.

Don't think it will happen, but wouldn't be totally surprised if he resigned on the eve of the season citing broken promises if this is the squad he's given to work with unless a there are significant additions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back