Players you've met whilst pissed

• Thread starter Deleted member 22590
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22590

Gary Owers and Phil Gray. Mint craic and they were sober.
Thomas Helmer in Baha - by himself and being predatory.
gavinmcant - nice enough.
Nobby Stiles- offered me out.
Eric Gates- nice smell.

Gary Owers and Phil Gray. Mint craic and they were sober.
Thomas Helmer in Baha - by himself and being predatory.
gavinmcant - nice enough.
Nobby Stiles- offered me out.
Eric Gates- nice smell.

Bernie Slaven & Jamie pollock got hoyed out of the tall trees for calling them smoggie cuunts
Wilf mannion used to gan for his pint when he used to drink in our club
David corner used to see him regularly in the Deaf club before & after a home game
Hardly seen him last few games

Remember seeing Fraizer Campbell, David Meyler, Lee Cattermole and Phil Bardsley in Tiger Tiger on a Tuesday (Koosday...) a few years ago. Shook hands with Cattermole and Bardsley, drunkenly offered Campbell a half open bottle of cheap wine which got a laugh from him, and Meyler was chatting to one of my Irish mates about hurling or GAA, can't remember now. Positive experience, in fairness.

Eric Gates - just after a member of this board had vomited on the floor in front of him. He wasn't in the mood for conversation the stroke victim faced CnutCnut

Mickey Gray numerous times.
Phil Gray and Dickie Ord the night they were battling at the SoL.
Matty Piper, cracking lad.
Liam Lawrence feeling up lasses in Liquid during the 15 point season. Total tit.
Probably many others.

Nail Quinn at the nightclub at the dog track. He nicked my taxi, I complained and subsequently got thrown outside when it was about -10.

Liam Lawrence
John Stead
Stephen Elliot
Danny Collins
Sean Thornton
...Dan Smith

Mostly from the Mic Mac days.

Thirlwell a couple of times - canny funny.
Been out with Liam Lawrence and Arca on the lash - both toppa lads.
Kyle, Thornton and Elliott. Thornton was a knob, the other two were canny.
Shay Given - nee sense of humour. Don't blame him.
Matty Piper - week before he announced his retirement, such a mint fella, really genuine.
John Oster - up his own ar$e. really miserable.
Danny Collins - class craic.

Honourable mention - seen Albert Luque keep getting refused entry to VIP In Apartments, had to show them some ID and get someone over to explain who he was. Canny pathetic. :)

Remember seeing Fraizer Campbell, David Meyler, Lee Cattermole and Phil Bardsley in Tiger Tiger on a Tuesday (Koosday...) a few years ago. Shook hands with Cattermole and Bardsley, drunkenly offered Campbell a half open bottle of cheap wine which got a laugh from him, and Meyler was chatting to one of my Irish mates about hurling or GAA, can't remember now. Positive experience, in fairness.

The few times I'd seen Meyler out he was always affable, got an unfair rap whilst here for being a pisshead, I mean he's a young lad FFS, what do you want him to do?! :rolleyes:

The few times I'd seen Meyler out he was always affable, got an unfair rap whilst here for being a pisshead, I mean he's a young lad FFS, what do you want him to do?! :rolleyes:

He seemed alright. I didn't interact with him myself, but my mate spoke highly of him after their short chat. In fairness, most of the time he was out was when he was on crutches with an injury. Probably didn't even drink most of the time.

Posted this on another thread ages ago but on the way to Spurs in 1990 we got snowed in on the M1 and ended up in a hotel near Derby and the Derby County team were in there.

Nick Pickering was top craic, bought us a drink.
Mick Harford was a wanker, did nowt but slag SAFC off
Nigel Callaghan was pissed, DJ'ing (badly) in a function room - how he made a career out of DJ'ing after he finished playing is beyond me!
Shilton was fine until my mate asked for an autograph for his wife, Shilton said "Sure mate, whats her name?", "Tina" replies my mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back