Players you've met whilst pissed

• Thread starter Deleted member 22590
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A gentleman never tells but im no gentleman.....
She started with showing us her lovely diamond underwear, then her freshly waxed body and further on the night after continuously being a dirty scandanavian cow she eased all our tensions one after another behind the nightclub. Awesome night!

So not so 'chilly willy' that night, eh? :-O

The Nos and Carlos Edwards in sea nightclub, carlos made me look sober :lol: few black and white bastards in there as well.

Vinnie Jones, was on the drink with him for a few hours & he was a total cock all I kept wanting to do was slap the twat. Met him through a mutual friend who was a lads fan but went onto play for the mags.

Bit of a lad ive heard.Apparently his brother runs one of the smoggys top firms?
Met his brother when I was on holiday in Benititses(sp) 23yrs ago, he was working in one of the bars as a tout. Canny lad.

Gary Owers in Crocodillos, bought him a pint, came across as a nice fella.

Eric Gates in Ipswich, came over for a bit of crack, said he'd get a pint and come back over. In the meantime a lass I worked with came over so I tried to pull her. When Gatesy came back I told him I'd catch him some other time. Didn't get anywhere with the lass.

Gatesy again with Johnny Wark, kept pulling Warks tache until he got that pissed off he threatened to knack me. Bouncer came over and kicked him out, Gatesy was passing himself.

Used to be on speaking terms with Keiron Dyer at Ipswich as well. Often have a pint together on the drink. Turned into a cock when he got his first team contract. Ended up having a scrap with him when the signed for the mags. I was bang out of order, police turned up next day and I apologised saying I was a drunken bell but they weren't interested, they just wanted to lift Dyer so were happy to elaborate on my facts!

Last edited:
Met his brother when I was on holiday in Benititses(sp) 23yrs ago, he was working in one of the bars as a tout. Canny lad.

Eric Gates in Ipswich, came over for a bit of crack, said he'd get a pint and come back over. In the meantime a lass I worked with came over so I tried to pull her. When Gatesy came back I told him I'd catch him some other time. Didn't get anywhere with the lass.

Gatesy again with Johnny Wark, kept pulling Warks tache until he got that pissed off he threatened to knack me. Bouncer came over and kicked him out, Gatesy was passing himself.

Used to be on speaking terms with Keiron Dyer at Ipswich as well. Often have a pint together on the drink. Turned into a cock when he got his first team contract. Ended up having a scrap with him when the signed for the mags. I was bang out of order, police turned up next day and I apologised saying I was a drunken bell but they weren't interested, they just wanted to lift Dyer so were happy to elaborate on my facts!

Great story bout dyer marra lol

Now all together
Kerion dyer shags his

Dyer always did have a reputation for being a total twat like. Pretty sure him, Bramble, Jenas and Woodgate were the infamous "brat pack" when they were at Newcastle.

Ian Porterfield in the bogs at the Rink great lad and can you imagine a player of his stature going in an ordinary gaff like that these days they'd rather gan to swineside .

True storey,
me n my missus were on holiday in 98 at Disney in florida. Lets just say in my day I was decent with a ball. I'd recently got my FA 2 badge and we were walking between the grand floridian hotel and polynesian hotel when we saw a bloke playing football with his son. My missus said "goon show these yanks what to do with a ball". We went to the polynesian for a drink snd when we were on our way back to the grand floridian. We saw the bloke still playing footy with his son. So I went up behind him and put his foot in a better position and told him to follow thru with his kick to give him better accuracy. I then stood up and promptly shit my nappy as it was Teddy Sherringham, who was England captain at the time. We chatted for half an hour and moved on so he could chill with his boy. Top man who said mackems were loads better than geordies. Top bloke.
My old flat mate says he's the worst shag shed ever had

Great story bout dyer marra lol

Now all together
Kerion dyer shags his
Got to know him because of the lass I used to live with. Her Dad and mate were involved in local football, his mate, Dodge, had a son who was on Ipswichs books. Dyer hadn't had the best upbringing so Dodge more or less looked after him for a long time. Dodges son decided football wasn't for him and went off to study law at the same time Dyer got his first team contract.

Dyer got warned off the senior Ipswich players to be sensible and look after his money, etc so he went out and bought a top of the range Merc! He ditched Dodge like a hot stone as well because his family had come crawling out of the woodwork. The rest is history...there's many a story of Dyer jumping queues , waving notes about and even setting fire to money in front of bouncers. Lad is a prize cock, which is a shame because he was alright before 'fame and fortune' hit.

Sean Thornton in the players bar at Loftus Road after the QPR away game where we'd just won 3-1 (?) after being one down at half time in a promotion season. He was a bit of a cocky bugger. Whitley was there too briefly, trying to chat a couple of lasses up. He failed.
Bloke I worked with was a steward at QPR and me best mate is a season ticket holder there. Love QPR away games. :)

We were playing Bristol city at home about 25 year ago

Some of the Bristol players and staff were in

I was in the bar is the swallow hotel got chatting to a fella who was I think the md of guardian royal exchange who were having a conference there

His pa comes over. Blonde and stunning. In a ball gown etc

She asked me who I am and before I say owt. Her boss says

" don't you know who that is ? That's greed minds. Plays for sunderland and England "

So she asks why I'm in the bar etc. So I tell her I've done me knee in

Anyway her boss goes round the bar telling people the score and there's me sat at the end of the at with people keep coming up to me and shaking me hand and asking about me knee while this sort chats me up

Anyway after a bit. Russel osman the Bristol manager comes over an starts chatting her up.
So she says " fuck off I'm with greedminds"

So we go to her room she gets it and afterwards as I'm getting dressed she asks for autograph

So she'd have gone to work with napkin signed to her from me

Daft bint

:lol: Must be boro players second home the tall trees

Got hoyed out of there for calling pollock & Slaven smoggie cuunts

I got into bother in that big night club in Stockton (forget the name) for singing a few renditions of 'Jamie Pollock, ugly bastard' while he and his mates looked on :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back