Planet Earth II

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be honest its a message people need to hear when you have idiots like trump running things..he doesnt believe it, but its really happening they just choose to ignore it

to be honest its a message people need to hear when you have idiots like trump running things..he doesnt believe it, but its really happening they just choose to ignore it

I'd imagine anyone not liking the climate change message thus far will hate the final episode about cities... the message, for me, is, or should be, as much about human population increase leading to habitat reduction and fragmentation as about climate change anyway.

Could do without some of the slow motion though...

that water looks very CGI

As did the lightening & some of the scenery. No need to add the extra flames popping out of the sun either. Makes you wonder what else has been added to it, an extra racer snake in pursuit of a baby iguana maybe? All that shit spoils it & turns it from a natural history programme into a synthetic history programme.

Never, ever seen better photography!

There are some cracking shots but I'm not sure how much of it has been enhanced or just created by a computer

Last edited:
As did the lightening & some of the scenery. No need to add the extra flames popping out of the sun either. Makes you wonder what else has been added to it, an extra racer snake in pursuit of a baby iguana maybe? All that shit spoils it & turns it from a natural history programme into a synthetic history programme.
Have not watched any of the new series, but did the first series get exposed to setting up scenes?

Have not watched any of the new series, but did the first series get exposed to setting up scenes?
I think there was some talk of some things being set up & some the polar bear footage on that frozen planet was fake: -

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/frozen-planet-scandal-sir-david-96593

I can see the argument for setting up the controlled filming if that's how it actually happens in the wild (but they just struggle to get the footage of it) as we wouldn't get to see it otherwise, but adding all the CGI in is taking it a step too far for me

want to bet

most programmes have an element of this done to them.

people just need to enjoy it for what it is...

Bloody fantastic tv and cinematography
Well said mate. Can't believe Sir David is being put down...the program and everything about it is fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back