Planet Earth II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The CGI all over everything and the sound and editing fucked it off for me

One or two good parts, but i'd rather an entire show on the jaguar, falcons and that

Reckon this will have been Attenborough's last doco or reckon the bbc have more in store? He seems to be still going strong.

He's coming to Australia for a tour in February!

@Spot

8min UHD clip now available on the E6!

Catch Up TV > BBC iPlayer > Try Ultra HD

EDIT - my bad it's via Sky Q!
Watched it a couple of times now, mint like! just wish it showed more colourful scenes, was all mostly green and brown. some git coloufulparrots or lizards would have been better!

What tv you have by the way?

Watched it a couple of times now, mint like! just wish it showed more colourful scenes, was all mostly green and brown. some git coloufulparrots or lizards would have been better!

What tv you have by the way?

Aye that ruined it for me, but a nice taste of whats to come!

LG OLED 55E6V. As recommended by @Spot - LOVE IT!

Aye that ruined it for me, but a nice taste of whats to come!

LG OLED 55E6V. As recommended by @Spot - LOVE IT!
I just got the c6 a couple weeks back, fantastic aren't they. have you tried 2d-3d conversion in cinema 3D on the planet earth test? or any 4k stuff for that matter it's class

I just got the c6 a couple weeks back, fantastic aren't they. have you tried 2d-3d conversion in cinema 3D on the planet earth test? or any 4k stuff for that matter it's class

I tried it on coronation street the other day haha!

Haven't tried on 4K that's a good call, as you'll then get 1080p in each eye?? I'll give it a blast!

It was a tip on AVForums, c6 owners thread, its not true 3D but gives it a bit of depth and really cleans up the picture, has to be cinema 3d though sports, manual or standard etc looks crap.

And yeah, 1080 to each peeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back