Planet Earth II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all impressed by this week's episode.... bored.

Hmm... the making of section has shown more action and danger than the main programme!

Gerrin even in the animal world they hate being filmed.... some proper vandals :lol:

Last edited:

Not at all impressed by this week's episode.... bored.

Hmm... the making of section has shown more action and danger than the main programme!

Gerrin even in the animal world they hate being filmed.... some proper vandals :lol:
Probably the weakest episode of the series. The diaries at the end was probably the best diaries though

Probably the weakest episode of the series. The diaries at the end was probably the best diaries though
The second series has lacked impact when compared to the first. Still essential viewing but Planet Earth I will never be eclipsed. It was purely masterful stuff.

The second series has lacked impact when compared to the first. Still essential viewing but Planet Earth I will never be eclipsed. It was purely masterful stuff.
They can never outdo the original Planet Earth cos in it's time it was just simply groundbreaking stuff, and you had the added bonus of a younger Sir Dave on locations just adding that extra dimension. The quality of photography has increased phenomenally in the intervening years, but it's no longer as new and "fresh" as it was in those pioneering days.

I'd love to see re-runs of some of the Jaques Cousteau stuff. Again of it's time, crazy stuff, you had the man who invented scuba equipment emeerrrging from ze merrkyy depths to get back to ze Calypso. Fascinating stuff to grow up with as a bairn from Hetton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back