PES 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are the updated premier league strips etc going to be available on xbox one? My mate has them for PS4 but reckons its only PS4 which has kit updates. I cant be arsed to buy a PS4 just for pro evo :lol:

My PS3 isn't liking this at all. Put it on my USB stick, and then go to the Saved Data Utility section and then USB. It part loads maybe 4 images then kicks the USB out and goes back to the Saved Data Utilitu Sectio. Anyone else have this problem?
Might be the usb stick. My ps3 hated one of my usb sticks and would constantly disconnect it.

I've not played this since I bought it because of the squads. Looking forward to master league

On PS3 I went to exhibition mode and pressed the R3 to upload the live update and got the current squad for the lads up. Only works for Friendlies I think though.

Only annoying thing is all the editing needed to get it half decent. Got to base copy players that will be deleted after the first datapack like Aimar, Drogba, Lampard, Gerrard etc. Then I've got to edit all the fake national team player names. Was going to make the bundesliga but will take an age.

Only annoying thing is all the editing needed to get it half decent. Got to base copy players that will be deleted after the first datapack like Aimar, Drogba, Lampard, Gerrard etc. Then I've got to edit all the fake national team player names. Was going to make the bundesliga but will take an age.
Its a nightmare mate! PES is class game but the lack of licenses and out of dateness is really hampering it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back