PES 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a nightmare mate! PES is class game but the lack of licenses and out of dateness is really hampering it
there's a sadistic side of me that actually likes doing it though, think it's from playing pes all my life. Just have to expect it, but it can be a right ballache. Besides the gameplay makes up for it

Master league is far too easy in buying and selling players. I finished my first season mid table cleared out the shite in the team, got some ridiculous money for some poor players, replaced them with quality and I'm fighting for the title halfway through second season. The 1st Jan just came and my youth team filled up with mid 70 rated 16 year old regens.

Its a nightmare mate! PES is class game but the lack of licenses and out of dateness is really hampering it
Agreed. Its 2015 and after being used to the licenses on fifa etc its been really hard to comeback to PES, if the licenses, stadiums etc were all there on PES it would be amazing!

Anyone who isn't biased to PES and has played Fifa 16 anarl, is this better than Fifa, gameplay wise?

I prefer pes. I've played fifa since the first pes on the ps3 was a disastrous let down, really enjoyed fifa around 2011-2014 and was disappointed with last years. Bought both this year and fifa frustrates the hell out of me. Pes still has its flaws but for me it's a better game to play.

That's only based on about 10 games on each. I hated fifa and returned it. Whilst I haven't played on pes due to the lack of updated squads. They are updated tomorrow so looking forward to starting a master league

[="Howard the Duck, post: 21595086, member: 7754"]They've ballsed up the transfer update. Guess those waiting will have to wait a little longer to start a Master League.[/QUOTE]

How have they managed that?

Anyone who isn't biased to PES and has played Fifa 16 anarl, is this better than Fifa, gameplay wise?
By a mile mate. I loved Fifa for years and my mate who also a massive fifa fan said its brilliant. I said to him no matter how good it is, I dont care as Fifa has the licenses, stadiums etc which is important to me. I played the demo of PES and thought the AI/movement was very good, probably better than fifa, but that was it. My mate harped on at me how PS4 has licensed kit update for premier league etc and said play for a couple of hours. I played PES and after 2 hours realised its the better game, was well impressed. However sticking to my guns, I wasnt going to abandon fifa as the licenses are that important to me. But when I switched Fifa back on, I realised it was unplayable after getting used to PES! I havent realised how fifa hasnt really changed for 5/6 years. PES is a next gen game and showed fifa up for how rigid the movement was, on fifa it now seems every through ball is the same.
I am now stuck with fifa that I cant play now, I want to get PS4 for PES but £300+ for one game is excessive like.

They've ballsed up the transfer update. Guess those waiting will have to wait a little longer to start a Master League.
What happened?

Last edited by a moderator:
I sorted the missing transfers in a couple of hours, piece of piss. It is hilarious how bad Konami can be!

Master league is far too easy in buying and selling players. I finished my first season mid table cleared out the shite in the team, got some ridiculous money for some poor players, replaced them with quality and I'm fighting for the title halfway through second season. The 1st Jan just came and my youth team filled up with mid 70 rated 16 year old regens.
What difficulty? If you're not on Superstar there's no point.

Anyone any idea of whether they are going to do a supplementary update for the transfers? Otherwise I'll start doing it manually...

Anyone any idea of whether they are going to do a supplementary update for the transfers? Otherwise I'll start doing it manually...
Aye they're working on it :rolleyes:

Let's be honest, this plays great, especially human v human but online it's unplayable due to hideously bad lag and offline half the teams are a f***ing shambles squad, kits and names wise. Some of the option files out there put Konamis effort to shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back